Who goes to Turkey Rod Run?

Jack Burton

Established Member
I usually go, but now that I'm on the west coast of FL (Citrus Springs) and I've sold my Cobra, I'm not as motivated to go as I used to be.

CPMGNT

Established Member
We will be bring a crew of stangs with us on Friday/Saturday. Some are also heading down after the football game afternoon. Maybe we can all meet up and cruise down.
ModifiedMustangsForum

read our shows and events section. we have a group goin fri morning. possibly another sat evening after the florida game. im SPDASND on there. chris scott....youre on our boards a good bit. we never see you come out. whats up? hope to meet some new people down there. hit up our boards and look for us.
P.S. Toms car is slooooow.....lol i kid. why is his new motor so hush hush? haha

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just got checked in the motel. Went to the show for a little bit it is already getting full as usual. Belair plaza looks PACKED. Headed up there in a little bit:rockon:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
read our shows and events section. we have a group goin fri morning. possibly another sat evening after the florida game. im SPDASND on there. chris scott....youre on our boards a good bit. we never see you come out. whats up? hope to meet some new people down there. hit up our boards and look for us.
P.S. Toms car is slooooow.....lol i kid. why is his new motor so hush hush? haha

I haven't had the chance..during the summer I was busy with building my car and I've been in orlando for college.

I know its been about a year or so since I have gone out with you guys. I'll be there saturday night though.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Just got checked in the motel. Went to the show for a little bit it is already getting full as usual. Belair plaza looks PACKED. Headed up there in a little bit:rockon:

Sweet deal!

If you see me or my car saturday night, be sure to stop me.:rockon:

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Looking forward to tonight and Sat over at Bell air. The place has been packed all week!
I likely won't have the Orange car out, but I'll still be wheeling around in the two wheel hotrod.

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
ill be at rod run and then at the plaza after saturday night. my car, come say hi if you see me.
:beer:
SD533774.jpg

vmullins

Established Member
Okay, so heres MY plan boys, i'll be meeting up w/ my lil 'crew' lol. Sorry Steer. We're all meeting tomorrow (saturday) the 28th at the Flying J gas station in St. Aug. (right off 95?) I dont know directions so if you wanna meet there i kno i dont mind and i dont think anyone else will. It'd be awesome to have a huge group of stang's ride together .. but.. if people go their seperate ways durning the night so be it. Anyways, if your interested in meeting up w/ me and some others there let me know or somethin.. as far as directions, mapquest? lol. Thats the best bet. I already posted the car that i'd be driving and some know Tom's car so dont be shy to come say HI!
:-D

vmullins

Established Member
Oh yeah.. time to meet: between 6 and 6:35? It was orignally 7 .. but thats a little late. So im trying to bump it to between 6 and 6:35 so everyone can have time to meet up... Any objections? If you think you may be late or wanna send me your number through a PM and i'll send everyone a text when i arrive?

vmullins

Established Member
Ok nvm I will be meeting everyone at the Flying J at 7 pm tonight. I'm still at work and wont be off until between 4 and 5

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
went out there today, just got home. had a good time. went to steak n shake plaza. tried to go out racing at 1 am cops came and then again at 3 am and same thing. so i called it quits and went home.

vmullins

Established Member
Yeah i saw the white cobra w/ the cowl hood, but like chris said there was no one around the car. I did see you turn around me at the light one time.. your windows happened to just be rolled up though so i couldn't see the driver!

Did anyone see me? :dw:

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
i didnt see anyone lol.... we were trying to get some poeple together to go out and have some fun. there was alot of badass cars at the steak n shake.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
went out there today, just got home. had a good time. went to steak n shake plaza. tried to go out racing at 1 am cops came and then again at 3 am and same thing. so i called it quits and went home.

Sounds pretty much like my night. No races, but I almost did get to witness a drunk fight. :banana: Glad I had two jackets with me, I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick now anyways.

You should come out to the UCF car meets on wednesday since you're around central florida.

Users who are viewing this thread