Who goes to Turkey Rod Run?

vmullins

Established Member
I like Cobra stuff on a GT, as long as it dosent have cobra badges on the car. I wouldnt mind a 99 Cobra bumper on mine. Hell i've got cobra sideskirts and folding mirrors on mine! So i guess im a poser too

Right but you've still got the front end and back bumper so it's easy to spot out its a GT. I see where you're coming from though, as long as it doesn't have the badging then i guess its not claiming to be a different car.

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
I like Cobra stuff on a GT, as long as it dosent have cobra badges on the car. I wouldnt mind a 99 Cobra bumper on mine. Hell i've got cobra sideskirts and folding mirrors on mine! So i guess im a poser too

my brand new 99/01 cobra bumper and other stuff for sale:
[ame=http://www.fuelslut.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=98551]Cobra Conversion: Bumper, Tails, Skirts, Mirrors, etc. - Fuelslut Forums[/ame]

psychotuner

Established Member
ok, i remember vmullis. I really liked the Red 98 with the 4v w blower.

All of us Mustang guys should have our own Pre-meet or something, beings it seems like quite a few of us are coming. Let's all meet at ISB and Clyde Morris in the K-Mart parking lot.
Sound good or no ?

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
I will be there, but not sure if the Cobra will make it. It's still getting it's built IRS put in.

vmullins

Established Member
So.. its getting closer.. i know that me, and then steer and all your friends will be meeting at the fly J.... is this gonna be on Saturday? or Friday? I plan on going Saturday, i get off work at 3 and will be heading home to change and then head out from my house. Also. what time do you wanna meet up and the fly J, Steer? And Chris Scott, you said that you'd be meeting us all there too. So what time do you plan on heading out?

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
And Chris Scott, you said that you'd be meeting us all there too. So what time do you plan on heading out?

Umm, I'm not sure, earlier the better, but whenever everyone else wants to meet up I can be there. Just remember I'll be driving from JAX [not Orlando] so it should only be about 40ish minutes away from home.

and friday OR saturday will work for me.

vmullins

Established Member
Umm, I'm not sure, earlier the better, but whenever everyone else wants to meet up I can be there. Just remember I'll be driving from JAX [not Orlando] so it should only be about 40ish minutes away from home.

and friday OR saturday will work for me.

OK thats cool. well i'll just txt steer and find out what time him and his buddies plan on meeting up. And then letchu know

SILVER2V00

Established Member
How does 7ish sound on Saturday? Just me and my bro are taking his 5.0 down Friday night, but we will get some people together for saturday night. DO you plan on going Friday night Tori?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Ill be making the trip down from NC. Not bringing a stang just coming to check out the rides. This will be my 20th Turkey Rod Run.

SILVER2V00

Established Member
November 26th-29th. To be honest, Friday night and Saturday nights are they best times to come. The Belair plaza on the beach, or even by the speed way around 6PM.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
How does 7ish sound on Saturday? Just me and my bro are taking his 5.0 down Friday night, but we will get some people together for saturday night.

I'm confused...so are you cruising down to daytona saturday night @ 7ish..or friday night? >_< Doesn't matter to me which night I go, just want to make sure I go the right night.

I'd like to come out... Anyone else bringing there cars? What are the dates?

I'm going out there and taking my car...NOT because I'm showing it, but because its my only mode of transportation, haha... I'm not going to even bother washing off the rubber caked unto my back bumper..

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i am just going out there for the day sunday. a friend need a few parts for his truck.

sonicblucobra

Established Member
We will be heading down Saturday for the cruise-ins and hitting up Bubba Gump's, We have a crew heading down on Friday also.

Wicked 46--Are you "the" DSG Cobra we see every year down there, if so, sweet ride.
Tommy(Red92) has one here in Jacksonville but it will not ready for the event.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread