Who has IT22 Denso plugs in stock?

03DOHC

Established Member
I got mine from Accufab. Why don't you call one of the vendors here? Their numbers should be available by clicking on the link.

Last edited:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
PSP is not taking orders again until 4/14/03 due to backorder so I'm kinda hosed there.. Keep'em coming..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Denso should have a list of vendors at their website... You might see if one of the local auto parts stores could order you a set...Advance autoparts will probably do it...

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
JLP sells Denso's give him a call, or order them on-line. If you order on-line, they ship out same day if you get in early enough.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Here you go.

http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/index.asp
:beer:

Don't order S H I T from the devil. He sucks A S S!

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
He owns and backs SVT.net. He a liar and a thief.

Lightning Larry, you really should read the forum guidlines, looks like you are violating:
1,2 and 3.

It has come to our attention that there are individuals within the community that are known for posting useless and/or are disrespectful to other members. To address this issue we have decided to implement a few simple guidelines:
<br />

<br />
1. Be respectful. No flaming (except in Smack Down).
<br />

<br />
2. Attempt to contribute constructively.
<br />

<br />
3. Corrections to other’s information should not be condescending in nature. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. You are expected to remain civil.
<br />

<br />
4. Threads are expected to be kept on the original topic. If you want to discuss another subject, create a new thread in the proper forum.
<br />

<br />
5. Moderators and Administrators have the right to edit a post or thread anytime a rule has been broken or the situation deems necessary.
<br />

<br />
6. If you disagree with the actions of the SVTPerformance Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however public bashing of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment.
<br />

<br />
7. Remember that the opinions expressed within this forum are not necessarily those of SVTPerformance or its affiliates.
<br />

<br />
8. Non-Supporting vendors are not allowed to post about available products or services on the forums. These posts will be deleted.
<br/>

<br/>
Blatant disregard for rules 1-4 will result in post deletion. Offenders will receive one warning in the form of a post, private message, or email. A second offense will result in 50 posts removed from the offenders post count. The third time will result in 100 posts and consideration for banishment. Serious offenders will be banned from the forum. As always, SVTPerformance reserves the right to delete, edit, or move any individual posts or threads for any reason.
<br />

<br />
Thank you for your cooperation, on this matter.
<br />

Users who are viewing this thread