who is going?

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Scared? Nah... just don't want to do the drag thing with 3 kids LOL. Not to mention the car needs a little fine tuning... IRS Brace, Subframes, etc..... You're lucky though :p

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Scared? Nah... just don't want to do the drag thing with 3 kids LOL. Not to mention the car needs a little fine tuning... IRS Brace, Subframes, etc..... You're lucky though :p

He's calling out Mike. He already knows the White Cobras are the fastest.

whippleblown03

Established Member
also going to at least get the ford drag team a extra point. I think the mustangs kill them just by pure # and also they have the top drivers in points. the f-body guys hate the mustang people. lol

cacric

Established Member
First year I wont be there in a few years.

I think only 1 or 2 Lightnings are going to be there. Everyone from NLOC is pretty busy.

Gonna have to save it till Mega Ford Weekend. You all kick some arse and post up some pics.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Hmmm.. Dave is breakin his motor in, I'm workin out the fine points on mine (either belt slip or tweaking or somethin) and you haven't done any tweaking yet. Once Dave breaks his motor in he'll lay his claim to 1st, but the 2nd & 3rd is up in the air LOL.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Hmmm.. Dave is breakin his motor in, I'm workin out the fine points on mine (either belt slip or tweaking or somethin) and you haven't done any tweaking yet. Once Dave breaks his motor in he'll lay his claim to 1st, but the 2nd & 3rd is up in the air LOL.

Oh it's broken in. Played around with 13lbs last night and it pulls harder than when I had the Whipple at 17-18 psi.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
:beer: Hell yeah.

Time for the fine-tuning session. What are you up to today? I put the new pulley on... its holdin back on me.. not sure if its the belt or something else.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
:beer: Hell yeah.

Time for the fine-tuning session. What are you up to today? I put the new pulley on... its holdin back on me.. not sure if its the belt or something else.

I'm doing yard work now. Stop by later this afternoon and I will get your laptop set up for datalogging.

whippleblown03

Established Member
well were still at bremerton in ran 11.2 @126
mike ran 11.0@129
machdaddy ran a 10.88@127

get them dialed and lets play!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread