who is going?

whippleblown03

Established Member
I kinda figured but I thought I would ask. Your car does run good, looked nice too goin down the track with the bigs and littles. And dont feel too bad about not making any power on the dyno. My car doesnt do too well on the rollers either but it still got in the 10s on 7 cylinders.:rockon:

What car were you in? did i talk to you? man 10.90 is awesome on 7 cyl. I had a great time just showing up with my car. Plus my car is not a trailer queen. i drove mine to the track. LOL:poke: True street car:dancenana:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I was there with my kids. Had a great time. Can verify the times these guys were running. It was a really hot day too. Didn't hear what the temp was but it felt like 90 degrees and I am sure the track temp was above 100.
EJ: I thought that might have been your notch I saw haulin down the track. I just drove the Honda since I have a vert with no roll bar.
I took some pics of Whippleblown03's DSG and will post if it is ok with you Paul. By the way, I am the guy with the kids who has the DSG vert. I watched your 11.01 run against Whippledsonic (11.49 I think). Very good driving guys!

whippledsonic

Established Member

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
What car were you in? did i talk to you? man 10.90 is awesome on 7 cyl. I had a great time just showing up with my car. Plus my car is not a trailer queen. i drove mine to the track. LOL:poke: True street car:dancenana:
True street car? :bs::rollseyes
Actually it only ran 10.90 @122 on sat.

Only a 10.90? lol! that thing hauls the mail! wish you would of stopped in so i could put the name & face together. I'm sure we have spoke before, or maybe it was you and Paul.

whippleblown03

Established Member
I was there with my kids. Had a great time. Can verify the times these guys were running. It was a really hot day too. Didn't hear what the temp was but it felt like 90 degrees and I am sure the track temp was above 100.
EJ: I thought that might have been your notch I saw haulin down the track. I just drove the Honda since I have a vert with no roll bar.
I took some pics of Whippleblown03's DSG and will post if it is ok with you Paul. By the way, I am the guy with the kids who has the DSG vert. I watched your 11.01 run against Whippledsonic (11.49 I think). Very good driving guys!

Whippledsonic ran the 11.01 i ran the 11.49. post those pictures. that would be cool. I ran one 11.29 once. had the rev limiter at 6200 and had it flooded with lots of fuel until i get a dyno tune. would love to run 10.99 but i might not get to this year. will see tho. :rockon:

MyFordsFly

Established Member

This is the hatch I had there on sat. Its not as pretty as an 03 Cobra or a Mach I but its still a fun car. I did run a time only against a DSG car, was that one of you guys? I also talked to a guy briefly in the lanes in a sonic blue vert too.
125MA19910495-0001.jpg

Ended up getting some hardware too. Got runner-up in CCC. Not too bad for having a blown head gasket.

102_7307.jpg

whippleblown03

Established Member
ok i remember running you. you got me on that run. i was the DSG cobra. i was hanging but couldnt real you in. Ya i heard your car sounded like a nasty header leak. So you did drop a cylinder? that sucks. post those pics.

whippledsonic

Established Member
This is the hatch I had there on sat. Its not as pretty as an 03 Cobra or a Mach I but its still a fun car. I did run a time only against a DSG car, was that one of you guys? I also talked to a guy briefly in the lanes in a sonic blue vert too.
125MA19910495-0001.jpg

Ended up getting some hardware too. Got runner-up in CCC. Not too bad for having a blown head gasket.

102_7307.jpg

i remember talkin to ya briefly when were staging. congrats on the runner-up:rockon: nice lookin hatch also. sorry to hear about your engine problems. maybe we will see ya next time when we head up there. we will post when we are going. stop by if your there. :beer:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
125MA19910495-0001.jpg

102_7307.jpg

that was you? I walked next to you when you were lining up. sounded like you spit a gasket & you looked busy so i snuck off & left you alone. the car is very cool & you make it look easy. congats on the hardware my man!:bowdown::rockon:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. I had every intention of stopping and talking to you guys but between running two races and the car drama I just never got a chance. Hopefully we are all there again and I will make a point to stop by and introduce myself.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. I had every intention of stopping and talking to you guys but between running two races and the car drama I just never got a chance. Hopefully we are all there again and I will make a point to stop by and introduce myself.

next time we'll get more organized & all pit together:beer:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Nitrous is forced induction:poke: are you not going to spray?

hell yeah, i have to spray to keep up with whipple choke & crippled sonic. funny that most guys look down @ nitrous cars like there cheating. but a twin turbo or big blower car is ok.:shrug: lol! it took 90 hp of that stuff to be even with the blower cars. I will wait & see how fast they get & plan something for next year, but i think next year those guys from Elma are going to be so fast that not even SHREK can touch them. wait & see

torquemonster

Established Member
hell yeah, i have to spray to keep up with whipple choke & crippled sonic. funny that most guys look down @ nitrous cars like there cheating. but a twin turbo or big blower car is ok.:shrug: lol! it took 90 hp of that stuff to be even with the blower cars. I will wait & see how fast they get & plan something for next year, but i think next year those guys from Elma are going to be so fast that not even SHREK can touch them. wait & see

haha no i was just cuirious cause you said all motor but spraying isnt all motor as its jsut another form of forced induction...But i dont see a problem with nitrous or blower cars...if i could have it my way my car would be blown and sprayed lol...college takes all my $$ tho:burnout:

whippleblown03

Established Member
we need to get a private SVT performace drag day going on! We probably could put on a better show than PINKS. LOL. SVT all out day!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread