who is going?

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Hmmm.. Dave is breakin his motor in, I'm workin out the fine points on mine (either belt slip or tweaking or somethin) and you haven't done any tweaking yet. Once Dave breaks his motor in he'll lay his claim to 1st, but the 2nd & 3rd is up in the air LOL.

I'm putting a leaf blower on the mach & gonna end all the who's the man talk. lol but until sears puts them on sale i would love to see another fast cobra at the track that isnt from ELMA!!!!!! I've not seen one yet, please tell me when one is gonna show up so i can make him look silly too. lol! 10.88 @ 127 all motor baby:rockon:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
I'm putting a leaf blower on the mach & gonna end all the who's the man talk. lol but until sears puts them on sale i would love to see another fast cobra at the track that isnt from ELMA!!!!!! I've not seen one yet, please tell me when one is gonna show up so i can make him look silly too. lol! 10.88 @ 127 all motor baby:rockon:

All motor? No bottle?

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
All motor? No bottle?

yes that's with bottle, just looking for a reaction. It makes 437 rwhp on the bottle. HP on this car is not impressive, the et is in the car, not the motor & it's not perfect by any means. car dips into 11.9, 11.8 without bottle on good runs. low hp or not, my car could do better with a good driver. I suck!:shrug:

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
sounds like you guys had fun. i wish i would have been able to make it but i was in Eburg camping this weekend. any other big ford or drag weekends coming up?

whippleblown03

Established Member
we always have fun. Just installed the aluminator at mikes mustang shop and it ran under 11.50 all day. Mike is a mustang freak and loves to push these cars to the limit. Need anything installed mike is the dude. K-members, whipples, clutches, cooling mods, 26 spline input shafts, MM sports bushings,4.10 gears, roll bars, he has done it all. Once i get a dyno tune in a couple weeks i hope to run a flat 11 or a 10.99 on 3.55 gears and 17's.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
we always have fun. Just installed the aluminator at mikes mustang shop and it ran under 11.50 all day. Mike is a mustang freak and loves to push these cars to the limit. Need anything installed mike is the dude. K-members, whipples, clutches, cooling mods, 26 spline input shafts, MM sports bushings,4.10 gears, roll bars, he has done it all. Once i get a dyno tune in a couple weeks i hope to run a flat 11 or a 10.99 on 3.55 gears and 17's.

oh boy, here we go:lol:

baby2000

Established Member
So why arent any of you guys intrested in going to Canada for that Mega Ford Weekend. That should be fun trip and i already have plans to go and it is 6 hour drive for me. I know that me and a couple of my other buddies are going to make the trip.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
So why arent any of you guys intrested in going to Canada for that Mega Ford Weekend. That should be fun trip and i already have plans to go and it is 6 hour drive for me. I know that me and a couple of my other buddies are going to make the trip.

My man, i feel real stupid for not knowing about that weekend until you posted it. I cant do it this year but next year for sure. I will round up a bunch of us for that next year. It's a good thing we have you east side guys to keep us informed on all the cool stuff that happens outside of king county. lol. I'm just a small town west side farm boy. so lets keep in touch & plan for that next year. make it a big party!:beer:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
yes that's with bottle, just looking for a reaction. It makes 437 rwhp on the bottle. HP on this car is not impressive, the et is in the car, not the motor & it's not perfect by any means. car dips into 11.9, 11.8 without bottle on good runs. low hp or not, my car could do better with a good driver. I suck!:shrug:

I kinda figured but I thought I would ask. Your car does run good, looked nice too goin down the track with the bigs and littles. And dont feel too bad about not making any power on the dyno. My car doesnt do too well on the rollers either but it still got in the 10s on 7 cylinders.:rockon:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I kinda figured but I thought I would ask. Your car does run good, looked nice too goin down the track with the bigs and littles. And dont feel too bad about not making any power on the dyno. My car doesnt do too well on the rollers either but it still got in the 10s on 7 cylinders.:rockon:

thanx, dang 10.85 on 7 cyls! i needed all of mine and then some for my 10.88. if mike wasnt behind me on that pass i might of thought it was bogus. the 11.1 @ 126 run before that was a slip and spin clear past the 330. i've never had the rear wiggle like that before, it was fun. i dont spray but a couple times a day ( Wolfe Race Craft moly 6 point on the way) i'm tired of sneaking around. i dont like to lie to tech cuz those guys like me. makes me feel like crap when they ask how fast it is.;-)

whippleblown03

Established Member
thanx, dang 10.85 on 7 cyls! i needed all of mine and then some for my 10.88. if mike wasnt behind me on that pass i might of thought it was bogus. the 11.1 @ 126 run before that was a slip and spin clear past the 330. i've never had the rear wiggle like that before, it was fun. i dont spray but a couple times a day ( Wolfe Race Craft moly 6 point on the way) i'm tired of sneaking around. i dont like to lie to tech cuz those guys like me. makes me feel like crap when they ask how fast it is.;-)

You dont like to lie :xpl: LOL

MyFordsFly

Established Member

Actually it only ran 10.90 @122 on sat.

Users who are viewing this thread