Who is the cobra expert?

Stater212

Established Member
This might be a weird request but I found an 03 in Texas that I very interested in but have a lot of questions. Is there somebody on here that knows these cars inside and out that wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to talk with me on the phone? It would be much easier than trying to do it over the forum. Your help would be extremely appreciated. This is my first cobra and don't want to make a bad choice.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You can get quite a bit of knowledge from many members on this forum. Any information you can add about the car on here would be helpful. Links, pictures, mods, ect.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If you post your questions here you will get all the help you need. You can also try using google, just type your question and add svtperformance on the end and it will try to return old threads with the same\similar question.

Stater212

Established Member
NVM found out car was a REPO WITH MOTOR DAMAGE!!!! Amazing what a vin check will find. Kind of the owner to neglect on mentioning that.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
NVM found out car was a REPO WITH MOTOR DAMAGE!!!! Amazing what a vin check will find. Kind of the owner to neglect on mentioning that.

Wow! Check on here for a cobra.

hotcobra03

Established Member

What were they asking?

Sometimes motor damage is nothing more than an issue that might cost alittle..

repo is just someone didnt pay..

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
What were they asking?

Sometimes motor damage is nothing more than an issue that might cost alittle..

repo is just someone didnt pay..

What he said. If it's cheap enough and if you're mechanically inclined you might get into a Cobra for cheap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^^ That is true, but you would also need to consider the headaches and time potentially required to find and fix the gremlins that might arise. That could be a smallish amount of time and money, or a large amount of time and money. The smartest thing to do with a car like this is to give it a VERY thorough examination. With a critical eye. Or even better, have a good shop do that. If it was me looking, I'd walk away from this one unless I felt good about it and could thoroughly exam it.

Users who are viewing this thread