Who plans on getting a RS?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
So who else on SVTP plans on ordering the Focus RS? I plan on ordering my RS in white, loaded, which included the RS specific winter wheels and tires.

Voltwings

Established Member
^^ assuming that is not the case, we're looking at one. We currently have her 2014 v6 and i have a mazdaspeed3. Ultimately, she wants the focus RS, and i want another 5.0 lol ... we may be a 2 hot hatchback household for a while, but i think eventually the plan is to have the Focus RS and another 5.0. We'll see, apparently kids are really expensive ...

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I am first in line at my small dealer. However with the enjoyment of my Fiesta ST I think I will wait for the smaller lighter Fiesta RS!
If I was to order I would order the White with RS wheels and Sport Cup 2 as the only option!

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Just priced it out and came to $47k. Nope. Those damn forged wheels and cup sport 2's.

Last edited:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Would like to trade the SHO on one, but not likely to do it first year.

SVT Rob

Established Member
I plan on getting one sometime around summer time of 2017.

Nitrous blue, RS2 package, upgraded wheels w/ track tires, moonroof. Might as well get a fully loaded car, if you're going to do it.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I dont remember seeing but has ford stated what the production numbers are going to be for this car?

2000 for 2016MY. Keep in mind that 2016MY will be a short run because it will be in dealers late in the model year. 2017 is 4500+

01slowbra46

2014 GT Premium.
Established Member
Im debating no longer modding my 2014 GT and just driving it until I see how the RS performs along with their reliability. Hopefully dealer mark up goes down after these are out for a year or more. It would be nice to have a car I can drive year round and more comfortably put my 100 LB dog in.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Im debating no longer modding my 2014 GT and just driving it until I see how the RS performs along with their reliability. Hopefully dealer mark up goes down after these are out for a year or more. It would be nice to have a car I can drive year round and more comfortably put my 100 LB dog in.

You live in Texas. If I can drive my GT in the snow, you can drive your GT year round :)

Shhhh

Established Member
Im kicking around the idea. To trade in my FJ or not to trade in my FJ? The FJ is a tank in the winters up here in NY.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I plan on getting one sometime around summer time of 2017.

Nitrous blue, RS2 package, upgraded wheels w/ track tires, moonroof. Might as well get a fully loaded car, if you're going to do it.

Same. Next year I will be in a better position to buy. My first child is due mid May and with babies being so expensive its better for me to wait. Besides, I might snag a used 16 instead of getting a new 17.

I currently DD a Fiesta ST and seeing as how this car is an absolute blast I'm eager to see how the Fiesta RS turns out. I might opt for that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread