Who should win??? 03 cobra vs. 99 GT

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
You win some and lose some. There was a whole lot of tire spinning in the launch and the advantage goes to the gt in the 1/8th considering he has tires and a shot.

This is what I ran with a catback and intake on stock tires. This run netted a 12.7.

60' 1/8th 1/8 mph
1.988 8.263 87.46

Last edited:

svt01bolt

Established Member
My 03 gt n/a with gears, intake, x pipe, exhaust and programmer on bfg's drags ran a best of 13.1 @103.96.
I added a 100 nx wet shot and ran 12.4 @ 113 and this was on 245 nitto's :)

Last edited:

95z-cross-eyed

Established Member
Yea i have ran down there a few times. How did it hook friday night? That new stuff they are laying down doesnt work for me. I have heard from some they have never 60'd so well and then other's like myself feel that it is horrible. It seemed like posi was struggling for traction as well. This was wednesday when we went. I am curious what it was like on Friday. I did manage a 1.74 60ft which was by far my best of the night.

Jacobra I seen your times as well from friday. Nice work man, pretty strong running car.

Mike

JaCobra

Eaton Powered
Established Member
Yea i have ran down there a few times. How did it hook friday night? That new stuff they are laying down doesnt work for me. I have heard from some they have never 60'd so well and then other's like myself feel that it is horrible. It seemed like posi was struggling for traction as well. This was wednesday when we went. I am curious what it was like on Friday. I did manage a 1.74 60ft which was by far my best of the night.

Jacobra I seen your times as well from friday. Nice work man, pretty strong running car.

Mike

thanks man.. well in the left lane the track was hooking hard.. and the right lane was total shit..

mkb116

Established Member
wow you guys must not know much about 2v's mine only has exhaust 4.10's and a tune on nittos and i went 13.20 and when i was sprayin i stayed right next to a modded 03 cobra

By modded you mean an intake and a catback right? Not a pullied cobra...

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I love both cars, and i do know first hand that GT's can be some factory freaks! lol My buddy has a 2000 Gt and just got gears yesterday and that car pulls like a mother. But all in all i would say it was a good clean run. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread