Who won the GT500 from Knight Rider?

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Ok, so i sat and watched all 2hrs of the movie(thankfully it had hot girlss and a car i can only dream of owning) so watching it was easy, i entered answered all sweepstakes questions only to find out that this morning checking the sweepstakes site all cars were given away.

WHO WON THE GT500 KR! if there not a member of this site there not deserving of it imho.

http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider/ to fill in the clueless.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Potential Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about March 3, 2008 ("Drawing Date") by Sponsors or their representatives. Potential Winners will be notified by phone within approximately two (2) weeks of the Drawing Date (i.e., on or about March 17, 2008).� Sponsors or their representatives will make ONLY two (2) attempts within a twenty-four (24) hour period to contact the potential Winners at the phone number provided by entrant at time of Entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached within the specified time period, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at Sponsors' sole discretion.

Make sure you keep your phones handy, because if you are a winner, they'll only call you twice!

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Ahh ok, i was on the sweepstakes site and it said congradulations to the winners...

I swear if some 80yr old ladt wins this car im gonna flip out, serusly needs to be some requirments to win this car, like owning a Terminator :D

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
!!!! i won the focus!!!!!, got a text message saying to call some number, long story short i called it and they said they needed my SS number and a bunch of other information, and i will hear back from them within a week........i hope i don't have to put that on my tax return

Wooohaa!

That could be a scam!
Hold on man, don't give them shit!!!

I don't know how, but you need to make sure it is the legit thing!

Red94SVT

Established Member
!!!! i won the focus!!!!!, got a text message saying to call some number, long story short i called it and they said they needed my SS number and a bunch of other information, and i will hear back from them within a week........i hope i don't have to put that on my tax return

they called me last night saying i won the GT500 but the car is in nigeria and they would send me the car with 3 million check in the car, all i have to do is deposite the check into my account and send them 2 million back and keep the 1 million for my troubles!!!!! HELL YEAH i will be rolling big time in my KR in no time!!!!!! this is awsome!!!!!:banana::banana:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
they called me last night saying i won the GT500 but the car is in nigeria and they would send me the car with 3 million check in the car, all i have to do is deposite the check into my account and send them 2 million back and keep the 1 million for my troubles!!!!! HELL YEAH i will be rolling big time in my KR in no time!!!!!! this is awsome!!!!!:banana::banana:

Ha, Damn....

Some people have all the luck! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread