Who won the GT500 from Knight Rider?

mustangkid05

Established Member
^^ i just called the number back, and this time they said rens autobody when they answered ahaha i found out it was my buddy rich, that d-head lol, because we were over his house watching it and we both entered the contest and i guess he said the focus so it would sound believable...damnnn it didnt sound like him on the phone lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
?? how much do you own on your cobra the KR MSRP is 80,000$

do you owe like 50,000$ o your cobra? lol

id sell it for like $50-55k to someone i know is going to use it to its fullest rather than highball it for some rich douchebag who is gonna stick it in storage for the next 50 years.

i owe a little over $20k on the cobra

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
hope this helps:

Drawing and Notification: Potential Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about March 3, 2008 ("Drawing Date") by Sponsors or their representatives. Potential Winners will be notified by phone within approximately two (2) weeks of the Drawing Date (i.e., on or about March 17, 2008).� Sponsors or their representatives will make ONLY two (2) attempts within a twenty-four (24) hour period to contact the potential Winners at the phone number provided by entrant at time of Entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached within the specified time period, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at Sponsors' sole discretion.

spytek

Established Member
i entered two times and this morning when i got up i had a missed call from a number with an 831 area code that i have never seen before??? Anyone know where this is being given away from? 831 is Monteray, CA??

SVT4ME

Established Member
Somebody will win who could care less about the car and will just sell the KR to make a profit

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I entered once. If I win people will be seeing a GT500KR at a LOT of local tracks and cruises. I will drive the piss out of it!:burnout:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
If I win it, it's getting a 3.4 Whipple and some dark-ass tint. Also, if it doesn't have the cool light bar, it'll get that too.

04YellowGT

Established Member
You could enter 4 times answering each question once. I think I got a pretty good chance at winning it since I answered all four right. LOL

nighthawk355x

Banned
I entered 16x total...4x in my name, 4x my girl, 4x my mom, 4x my dad.

We have an agreement...if any of them win, and they do not hand me the keys and title, they will be smothered by a pillow while they sleep. :-D

If I get it I'm selling ALL my other shit, keeping the KR, getting a whipple, tint and the KITT light, some sweet gizmo's and gadgets and making it fast as a mofo. :coolman:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Somebody will win who could care less about the car and will just sell the KR to make a profit
+1

But then again, you almost never here who or about the winner of these types of contests... i think there is a reason for that. Heck, ive seen this corruption first hand at my old job. Employers son in law or some shit will get the car etc.

And doesnt everyboy remember the several years the Monopoly game at MCdonalds had the winnning game pieces stolen by the employees there so they coudl win.

Users who are viewing this thread