Who won the GT500 from Knight Rider?

Blackwood

GroceryGetter w/ Attitude
Established Member
VictorSmalls on GPONA.com was notified on March 5th that he won one of the Focus'. They overnighted him a package with all the legal stuff for him to fill out.

I got the paper work today. Everything looked on the up and up. I called the guy I talked to the other day and just came out and asked him, how many people get this paper work? He told me I was the only person that was notified for the 3rd prize (Focus). After some chatting, he told me as long as I met all of the rules it would be a done deal.

I will let you guys know more when I find out.

How much will this sell for? LOL.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I hate anyone who wins this GT500, unless it's me. :banana: Damn, thinking about it now....that would be so f'n sweet! I'd sell the '03 Cobra and with the money made from that, put a bigger blower on the GT500 and really turn it into a beast.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
as long as the gay wing was knocked down a notch or eleventy .,., I would love to have it :thumbsup:

Don Juan

Established Member
as long as the gay wing was knocked down a notch or eleventy .,., I would love to have it :thumbsup:

Hell I'll take it, wing and all, do you have any idea how much you could get for the park bench on ebay?I'll be ballin.

35m0c2x.gif

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i entered two times and this morning when i got up i had a missed call from a number with an 831 area code that i have never seen before??? Anyone know where this is being given away from? 831 is Monteray, CA??

yes 831 is Monterey. and yes you probably did miss the call. We had a Red n Black KR in our dealership not for sale. Maybe that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread