Whoops...another car show fail.

AMoraru

Established Member
hahaha this made it to SVT. I was there, If you got to see everything go on in person it would have been 10x better. My friend video taped and and i was right behind.

jfsram

Established Member
hahaha this made it to SVT. I was there, If you got to see everything go on in person it would have been 10x better. My friend video taped and and i was right behind.

Well, how about the full storey on the incident.

NateV8

Established Member
From what I read like am month ago, some guy tried to drive his truck over that grass barrier, got stuck and had to be pulled off of it. So the guy in the ram tried to show off by jumping over it but when he landed he accidentally stomped on the gas instead of the brakes.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Exactly why I stay away from these type of cruising scenes. From dumb high school kids doing burnouts everywhere, to stupid rednecks trying to show off their off-road capabilities. Its really just nothing more than a big pissing contest filled with morons. They should be glad that no one was run over and killed.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

your friend needs to learn how to work a video camera, on his phone or not makes no real difference LOL

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Well i'm glad he did not smash into or kill anyone. That could have easily been a fatal mistake.

AMoraru

Established Member
Well........how about you enlighten us then? :shrug:

Okay, so the story was.. there was a red chevy trying to go over the same median and got stuck. Another truck pulled him off of the median. At that point, the Black Dodge wanted to show everyone "how a dodge does it" and well... you saw what happened in the video. It was hysterical, the guy got arrested. The guy was mocking the whole situation and joking about it, such as "If you can't dodge it, RAM IT" and stuff like that.. Gotta love 28 year olds who think they're hot shit.

Users who are viewing this thread