Who's white mustang GT w/ a body kit around BR

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
A buddy of mine ran a Mustang gt last night in his srt10 ram. He said the car was white with blue racing stripes. It also had a body kit. Loud as hell too. The mustang beat him bad.

Anybody knows who it is and mods it had? It was around Baton Rouge.

Last edited:

OsirruZ

Established Member
if its an 05+ then its my friends car, he has a white 05+ roush stage 1 with blue stripes with a whipple

That sounds like the car. We played twice and he left me pretty badly both times. It was late at night and I didn't get a very good look at it since he was walking me so badly, lol.

You know what his car does in the quarter? Buddy of mine has a mid 11 second cobra and doesnt walk me that bad.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Last I heard it put down 480+rwhp. I havent talked to the guy in a while that owns it but it is healthy. Ive heard 11.80's but not 100% sure on that number. Im not even certain if he has ever taken it to the track to be honest. Hes a cool guy, young (i think hes 21) but hes cool. Cody @ StangHi can tell you more about the car. He did all the work to it I believe

OsirruZ

Established Member
thanks for responding. I was just trying to figure out what he had done to the car. I didn't know if he had a s/c or not, I never heard one, but then again I was never anywhere near the front of it.:nonono: I was very impressed with the butt whooping I took though.

OsirruZ

Established Member
I recently made my best pass at NPR last week missing 3rd gear. Ran 13.4. Have a set of gears coming. Im hoping with the gears, some cold weather and not missing any shifts it will go 12.9.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
awesome, im hoping for some 13.60's at the best out of my car. I always wanted to run a SRT-10 ram even though id get beat lol

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I always wanted to run a SRT-10 ram even though id get beat lol
That what i said too. I went register on their forums and that's how me and osirruz met. :)

Just come down to houma one weekend, we can put a decent group of rides together. Bring some of your buds and we will bring some of ours. If you are lucky, ill bring out my civic hatch.:poke:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
How does that SRT run now that the ECU has been flashed?

There's a guy around here with an QC SRT Ram and he's a tool saying that he can drag my truck. But when it's cold outside, he's no where to be found....

It's nice to actually know that not all SRT owners are tools tho...

OsirruZ

Established Member
How does that SRT run now that the ECU has been flashed?

There's a guy around here with an QC SRT Ram and he's a tool saying that he can drag my truck. But when it's cold outside, he's no where to be found....

It's nice to actually know that not all SRT owners are tools tho...

The basic ECU flashes for SRT-10 regular cab usally make around 30 hp. Now with that said, on the quad cab the ECU reflash makes about 80 hp. Difference in HP being..........The quad cabs come from the factory detuned to 450 hp where as the regular cabs come out at 500. So the reflash for the quads give you back the 50hp Dodge robbed of them, plus the 30 bonus puppies from the reflash.

Mr SVT-BansheeMan up there raced an SRT quad cab recently with an ECU reflash and a few other things and spanked him pretty hard.

Looking at your times in your sig, if all the qc guy has is a reflash then he doesnt stand a chance. He should save himself the pain and suffering.

I was told there is a silver Regular cab in the Baton Rouge area making 600+ hp with a blower. I haven't seen the truck myself and he isn't on the forum so Im not sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread