Who's white mustang GT w/ a body kit around BR

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
You gotta run me first! Don't forget about the SS:poke: Seriously though we should all plan a NPR day while the weather is cool :beer:

Were you at the last midnight madness (1/19 IIRC?). I saw a white TBSS out there and you were the first person that came to mind.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Thanks for the info OsirruZ

Not sure what he has done to his truck. I know his exhaust is loud. We punched off at around 20mph one night and he got out on me good (my truck didn't downshift, his did), but i reeled him back in quickly as soon as i built boost. As soon as i'm passing him, i waved at the chicks in his truck and he just put his blinker on... Then brags to everyone during Cruisin the Coast that he spanked me.

....now i'm just hunting for him....

Last edited:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
You need cold air in order to race? You lost me on that one man.:shrug:

Not at all... I know what she runs in the summer heat and what she runs in the winter... About a 4mph difference in trap speed.

I rarely race during the summer tho... Just too hot and the truck doesn't feel as peppy.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I beat on mine no matter what teamp lol. I actually rather the summer time because my tires stick better. I guess i dont really pay attention to my truck enough to realize if difference in "peppy-ness." Since i got my beater car, it feels really weird driving my L now. But in a good way.

You ever raced a R/C ram like osirruz has? The R/C are sooo much more quicker. You read a lot of times us walking away from them but that is far from the truth.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
It was around 50ish outside and i was driving down the Istate. A RC Ram pulled in behind me and was huggin my a$$ and i layed into it. He just stayed there and didn't go anywhere. Other than that, i may have lined up at the track with one. I have a buddy whom has a SRT 300 and he is right at a 13.0 @ 109ish. That thing moves for a big car!!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
state capital is having a test and tune sunday the 1st of febuary. we will have a large group out there from the baton rouge area.

OsirruZ

Established Member
Thanks for the info OsirruZ

Not sure what he has done to his truck. I know his exhaust is loud. We punched off at around 20mph one night and he got out on me good (my truck didn't downshift, his did), but i reeled him back in quickly as soon as i built boost. As soon as i'm passing him, i waved at the chicks in his truck and he just put his blinker on... Then brags to everyone during Cruisin the Coast that he spanked me.

....now i'm just hunting for him....

There really arent a lot of local SRT guys on the forum so it's hard to say what the local guys have done. Ill tell you this much though, the best way to race an SRT-ram is from a dig. Most guys want to leave with RPM's raised. That's a negative with an SRT. If you do that the race is over and the other guy just won. These trucks are so burnout happy its insane. So most races with SRT-s are won at the line.

SVT-banshee man and I have raced numerous times because we get bored and have no one else to race. From a dig he will usually walk me pretty bad. his truck hooks up very well. When him and I race from a roll it's a very close race but he still pulls me a little. Everytime we race I get a little closer though:rockon:.

Now from a roll race it's a little different. We really do make up some top end speed but when racing a forced induction vehicle evens things out unless of course the SRT is blown as well. But again, Ive only heard of one that was blown and it's only a rumor. Maybe some of the BR guys can chime in if they have run across it.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
That was one of the few days i didnt have my cam with me. I know, shame on me. I think it was the day before i bought my beater car.

As for us roll racing, you gotta remember we only usually do 50rolls. If we go from less or more, im out of my sweet spot and you walk me bad. Remember the first time we did some 30 rolls. You instantly left me every time. I remember when you were with joey i pulled on you but by the time i did get close to being even, you won. I need n20.....oh wait. You are the one with the kit at your house. That ram needs the giggle gas. Come on.....you know you wanna spray it :)

I'd go buy a kit but im pretty sure the block cant handle it with my 6lber pulley :(

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Yeah, giggle gas on a stock block Lightning isn't a good idea.

I saw him running around town yesterday... Only a matter of time before we are going the same direction...

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
I want to play if yall ever head this way, the harley just chills in the garage.....

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
lol at roll racing! But hey...with these bald nittos id have to go from a 70 not to spin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread