Who's white mustang GT w/ a body kit around BR

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Just to let yall know about the white Roush this thread is about. He went 12.30's in it the other night at NPR. It still has a lot left in it if you ask me with that kind of power

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Just to let yall know about the white Roush this thread is about. He went 12.30's in it the other night at NPR. It still has a lot left in it if you ask me with that kind of power

Was he on drag radials? It seems to me as well should have been a little quicker if he left the SRT that bad??? How many runs did he do as well, just curious..... A few people are trying to line up a race between me and this guy so we shall see............:rockon:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
you in the cobra? you will smoke his ass lol, trust me. Im not sure of the tires he was on or not, I believe he runs nitto d/r's but the last time I saw him and the car was quite some time ago. he just put longtubes on it but I guess it didnt help much :shrug: My other friend went 12.44 in his 02 GT. He has it movin pretty good :rockon:

Last edited:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
you in the cobra? you will smoke his ass lol, trust me. Im not sure of the tires he was on or not, I believe he runs nitto d/r's but the last time I saw him and the car was quite some time ago. he just put longtubes on it but I guess it didnt help much :shrug: My other friend went 12.44 in his 02 GT. He has it movin pretty good :rockon:

Hopefully in the Cobra! But if it's the SS I'll still run em! He better not miss a shift! lol I got a ticket in your neck of the woods on Sat by a White unmarked charger! Damn!:bash:

OsirruZ

Established Member
Was he on drag radials? It seems to me as well should have been a little quicker if he left the SRT that bad??? How many runs did he do as well, just curious..... A few people are trying to line up a race between me and this guy so we shall see............:rockon:

If I had to guess he had to be on street tires. Buddy of mine has an 04 Cobra lightly modded. On drag radials I think his best is 11.9. We went to the track a few weeks ago. He tried out my slicks and skinnies. It was his first time running slicks. Each pass he got faster and faster launching a little harder each time. 4th run he tried launching on the 2 step around 5,500 rpms. Snapped an axle on the spot. But on the slicks and skinnies his best pass of the night was 11.6. I think he might have been able to get down to 11.4 maybe 11.3 had he not snapped the axle. but moral of the story is he dynoed around 440. So if the white roush dynoed around 480 then he should be low low 11's on slicks. So the low 12 pass was more than likely on street tires. Just my guess.........:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread