Why are women attracted to you?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Because I promise to unchain them from the cellar walls.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Machdup1

Established Member
Where I live is a little shit hole town full of transient people who don’t live here. ANd those that do... live in an RV or a hotel during the week and go home for the weekend. And make 60k

A large majority are just oil field workers who work 90 hours a week, crazy hours. Get disgusting at work, and come to their disgusting RV

Many also here are felons bouncing job to job, and have a baby mama here ( or 2)

I’m a homeowner, who manages an oil company, works whenever I want, I don’t get dirty. I have a clean record and no ex wife or baby mama and make double what the average does.. to work less

It also helps that I’m white in New Mexico.....
Welcome to the perfect male club.

FJohnny

Established Member
My wife's friends have had altercations and arguments over who gets to take a run at me if my wife gets hit by a car, lightning, etc. Around here we commonly hug in greeting when people visit. I get way too many uncomfortably delayed hug releases accompanied by unnecessary frontal contact that just won't quit.

Let me tell you, that shit gets old fast. I don't get it. If I was a girl I'd have nothing to do with me.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I fall into the "pretty good" category almost all the way around. Pretty good -

looks
fitness
job
possessions
personality

In addition, I have no baby mamas, drug addictions or serious baggage. It's served me well enough to land above average quality/looking women.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I fall into the "pretty good" category almost all the way around. Pretty good -

looks
fitness
job
possessions
personality

In addition, I have no baby mamas, drug addictions or serious baggage. It's served me well enough to land above average quality/looking women.
I think i fall under these categories too. My problem is i cant FIND any women. Damn ghost town where i live.

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
Gets em every time...

Not really though. Car is a serious dude magnet up here. Maybe if the women had less teeth and no facial hair it would be different.
717e89e2aa11f371a24ce913503a33f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread