Why are women attracted to you?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
They aren't. i have to trick them in to liking me. im only ever accidentally funny, im avg looking at best, and the only time i have any kind of money is the 3 hours after i get my income tax return deposited in to my account.

Me too...only I funny more often then not

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Is this some sort of trick question? One of those ironic things I never get? Why are women attracted to me? Just in case you are serious:

Women are attracted to me because I _am_ Jim Snover. The brain, the shoulders, the xray-repair gig during the day, the Cobra in the garage, writing gig on the side, the amp building side-biz ... the only real question would be why any woman is not attracted to me. Seriously, I've had lesbians offer to switch sides for me.

If I have learned one thing as a Nurse...it is all the hot chicks work in radiology

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
When I'm single, no women are attracted to me.

When I'm in a relationship? Totally different story. I cannot never figure that one out.
Put on a wedding ring and you become a challenge.

After playing an acoustic show one night I had a young lady come to my table, sit down, and order drinks. I reached over with my left hand to grab my water bottle, and to display my wedding ring. I was working, hot, and tired. My only words to her were, "I'm married". She grinned and replied with, "So".

I work with a lot of female artists. From time to time I sit in and play bass or guitar. We all generally stick together (the female vocalists use me as a deterrent to keep guys from hitting on them). Even with a woman at the table, and my ring on, I have had women walk up and ask me to dance.

I will admit, it's flattering. However, it wasn't so flattering when a blonde walked up behind me during a break one night while I was standing with my wife. This woman walked up, said great show, and when I turned my head to say thank you, she kissed me on the cheek. My wife was not as amused as I was.

Maybe it's the boots? Maybe it's the hair, or the Stetson hat? Then again, it could just be BEARD POWER.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
How so? You realize not everyone lives in a bustling metropolis with 100K women to choose from, right?

Where I live there is one Walmart for 70 miles and one mall 100 miles away..

What’s your point? I’m in the middle of nowhere desert New Mexico

Users who are viewing this thread