Why hello there...

PorkchopExpress

Established Member
I just found this section and figured I would say "hi".

I purchased a 2011 GT500 in July. I traded in my 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 for it. Prior to the Challenger I owned a 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP.

As far as the GT500 goes... I love it. I am really impressed with the quality of the car overall. You definately get a lot for your money (one of the reasons why I traded in the Challenger for it, rather than spend the money on mods).

I plan on road racing here at Pacific Raceways when the weather gets better (lol, funny to say that for Seattle), and take it to the strip with my Dad (2006 GTO, cam, heads, intake man, LTH, tune 430WHP) and my Brother (2010 Challenger SRT8, cam, magnacharger TVS2300, LTH, 552WHP).

Here's a pic of the ride (minus tint and new tires)

A lot of great info on this forum, and some helpful souls (minus smackdown...:))

WP_000123.jpg

PorkchopExpress

Established Member
lol thanks. And you are correct, sir. Not sure what happened, I owned two shit boxes for 7+ years and then BAM, three cars in a year and a half. Maybe it was a mid-life crisis. :p

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice GT-500 you bought. I like the color. Sounds like it will be fun to go to the track to race your dad and brother. Try to post a video when you do. And welcome to SVTP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread