Why lie fit in SMH??????

shortydoo313

Established Member
Not even sure if this is the right section for this but i just had to share and not really Road kill material. So a friend of mine works at a bike shop here and tells me that there is this chick that works there and has a 09 ROUSH Stage 2. Supposedly its S/C and is pushing 490 and she tells him that she can stomp all over my Cobra (Mods in Sig). So me being the guy i am, I'm kinda Impressed to see a female who drives a worked up stang.

I go up to the shop and check it out. My initial thoughts were, not bad. She talking cash money to me not knowing anything about mine. So they all leave work i get a close up of hers and things start to not sit well with me. First the guys that work with her say she won't let them drive it, or ever open the hood, hmmmm. Then the moment I walk up to her car she is bragging about the sigs in the seats, but i see no ROUSH plate on the dash, which i was later told came off due to and accident, hmmm. The final thing that peeked my interest, was the calipers, Im not the smart man with ROUSH's but i thought it said ROUSH on them. These things where Factory OEM gray (front & back). On the way home i even tried to get her to play a little bit but she wouldn't bite much just a small jump on the gas from her.

The next day my friend tells me she is telling everyone at work she popped me on the HWY. Now I'm pissed, but karma's a B&*$H. Later that day i get a text from my friend who works with her and tells me that the parts guys run her Vin, to find out its a base Model GT. i would have respected that jeez but to go on and on for nothing why??

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Mustang version of stolen valor...

BC8A367D-7FEC-453E-8A43-107FE8137823_zpsgrfw5cwf.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't get to mad over it op, let her think what she wants. Base GT or not, one never really knows what's lurking under the hood of any car really, unless you get to see it for yourself. Hell she could have a turbo on there, or it could be stock. This is why I don't run my mouth about my car at all.

oldmodman

Established Member
I have never really understood why people lie about stuff like that.

Like if I tell a chick in a bar that I have a 14 inch penis and she soon sees that it's only 10 inches.

Why claim to have a ton of hp when you can't beat a Hundai.

08KR525

Established Member
I wouldn't sweat it. Instead I think I would egg it on a bit and see if she'd run you for money. Then she would realize what a fast car really is. Lol

shortydoo313

Established Member
sounds like a bunch of retarded drama bs

trust me i wasn't looking for it to be

Mustang version of stolen valor...

BC8A367D-7FEC-453E-8A43-107FE8137823_zpsgrfw5cwf.jpg

too funny

I have never really understood why people lie about stuff like that.
Like if I tell a chick in a bar that I have a 14 inch penis and she soon sees that it's only 10 inches.
Why claim to have a ton of hp when you can't beat a Hundai.

guess i was reading about Fobra's earlier today and it made me think of this situation

I wouldn't sweat it. Instead I think I would egg it on a bit and see if she'd run you for money. Then she would realize what a fast car really is. Lol

I wish but she won't, all talk i found that out on the FWY.

Machdup1

Established Member
Why dont you call her out and get to racing? Please get it on video, add it to this thread, move it to smackdown and link her to the thread. Good times will be had by all.

Users who are viewing this thread