wild motorcycle pursuit and crash caught on video

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
There was a video on Youtube that had a different view but has been removed being it was graphic. The guy died and it showed him bleeding out all onto the sidewalk.

i found the unedited videos via Reddit. there's so many different threads on this incident there now i gave up trying to find the other footage. it was unedited helicopter footage from a non mainstream news source. likely hosted on site other than YT.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
GIF by South Park

Adower

Established Member
i found the unedited videos via Reddit. there's so many different threads on this incident there now i gave up trying to find the other footage. it was unedited helicopter footage from a non mainstream news source. likely hosted on site other than YT.
link?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, some of the videos were very graphic. Not surprised that he bled out quickly. That hit to the pavement was horrific.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
lol DAMN! Knocked his pants off him!
Yeah, that was wild! At that speed, slamming into the front of the car, it's no wonder he lost his pants. Brutal impacts. And then the slam/splatter to the concrete.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Hopefully I won’t have any pants on when I go either…
Let me just add that I hope that it isn't me by myself with my pants off. Well, only if I have a really strange arrangement of things around me so that people forever question my choices in life. Then it's OK to be alone. I just prefer to die in her....and hope that it's just after I blow and she keeps going for a little bit, only to realize that I have checked out after a few....haha. She needs to earn that shit that I may be leaving to her on the will.

Users who are viewing this thread