Will 03 cobra exhaust fit on my 03 GT?

dax93

I have a chance to buy some slp 03 cobra exhaust really cheap and was wondering if anybody knew if it would even fit into my 03 gt's mounts and headers. Any advice or answers would help. Thank you

woocoheed

If you don't have the ind. Rear suspension it won't work. Just take a peak under your car and then look at any IRS cat back pic.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
yes it will bolt right up, it will just sit low

seriously! it will fit

just search around on here for threads about what you are asking, this is not the 1st time i have heard this on here

and i have seen pics of it. it just sits low but still looks kickass!

here is a pic of a 03 cobra catback on a solid axle mach 1- http://media.photobucket.com/image/IRS catback on a solid axle car/boostedmach/004.jpg

pics can be found in this thread- http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/mach-1-156/654016-mach1-03-cobra-catback.html

:beer:

Last edited:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
yes it will bolt right up, it will just sit low

seriously! it will fit

just search around on here for threads about what you are asking, this is not the 1st time i have heard this on here

and i have seen pics of it. it just sits low but still looks kickass!

here is a pic of a 03 cobra catback on a solid axle mach 1- Irs catback on a solid axle car image by boostedmach on Photobucket

pics can be found in this thread- http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/mach-1-156/654016-mach1-03-cobra-catback.html

:beer:

It will fit nicely actually. I have a buddy that bought my stock catback with flows welded in and put it on his GT. A little rubbing on the Vibration Damper but he took that off. Used all his stock hangers. There is also a guy in the NE Cobra forums that did it on his 99 Cobra with a SRA :beer:

rare99z

Established Member
I always wanted to do this to my GT but never knew if it would work. love the way 03/04 cobras look from behind

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
It will fit nicely actually. I have a buddy that bought my stock catback with flows welded in and put it on his GT. A little rubbing on the Vibration Damper but he took that off. Used all his stock hangers. There is also a guy in the NE Cobra forums that did it on his 99 Cobra with a SRA :beer:

^ i knew there are guys that have done it before lol

cyberdude47

Established Member
It fits and I personally think it looks awesome. I like the look of the visible pipes. some ppl argue that everytime you jack the Car up you have to unbolt it . But just jack it up by the pumpkin and your fine

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I wonder why some people aren't smart enough to look at the date on the thread before posting :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread