" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Here is a picture of the R888's front and back with 9K miles!!:
888Proxes.jpg

9K NIce..Thought I would only get about 6 out of them:beer:

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
So I've changed my mind after talking to MT on the phone... There won't be enough clearance between the tire and outer fender... So I'm back on the hunt for 19 inch sticky tires

Just get 18inch wheels you won't find any in 19's except for the MT.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Nah I like the stock 19's on my 2010... I went BFG KDW 295/35/19... I'm gonna just buy those new DarkStars from Racestar... They look like black chrome...

Please post back when you get the KDWs on and tell us your impressions of them versus the stock tires. I wonder how much better they are as I'm in the same boat as you.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Well for once something came early...! The tires are going on tomorrow morning so I'll fill you in on how they are after I burn the stock ones off JOHN FORCE style...!

Nice! Discounttiredirect is selling those tires for $315.40 each with free shipping on Ebay.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Just got off the phone with Racestar, the Darkstar finish will be available in 1.5 - 2 months. The 17x7 will also be available around that time as well. Looks like I'll pick up a set of these KDWs until then.

Pure_Evil_GT500

LS7 BUD
Established Member
I got the tires mounted and let me say wow what a difference in traction... Once the tires are warm I can rip it at any rpm in 2nd also finally can use 1st gear but still have to peddle it... The 295 are the maximum you can go with the stock 19x9.5... I'm gonna lower the car now and I don't think I can use the eibach pro kit... You mostly definititly can't use the sportline springs... I think I'll go with BMR's 1.25 front and 1.50 rear... I will posts some pics once I get home...

Users who are viewing this thread