• Yes

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • NO

Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x2svt

Established Member
No wing here. The main reason I deleted it when I ordered my Cobra was one less place for water to seep out after washing which caused water spots on my other Cobras. Plus the view from the rear makes it harder for VICTIMS to tell it is an 03.:lol1:

Rwick7

Established Member
If I had a choice I would have wen't wingless....but now it's kinda growing on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SB 03

Established Member
personally, there isn't a thing i would change on the beast except maybe a cobra in the grill, and waiting on the chromies. I love the way this car looks:beer:

Friendchicken

Ordered mine without, but it is really growing on me. Before any of you consider not getting the spoiler, have a look at one in person. Pics DO NOT do this car justice. It is very impressive.

The car is absolutely menacing looking with it's open front facia and nice smooth rear.

Last edited by a moderator:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Ordered it sans wing. Inspired by the July 2002 MM&FF '03 article. The closer I look at '03s with wings, the more I am convinced that the paint matching is off.

SVTyballz

Established Member
I have a wing but would rather not have it. It is kinda growing on me like someone said already, but I still would like it better without. In fact, if there is a Sonic Blue wingless car out there , I might trade you if you live close enough to eliminate the whole shipping hassles.

gary

ZXnVS

Established Member
It's only a wing if air flows over both sides. The Cobra R has a wing. Our cars have spoilers. The difference is important.

slam

Established Member
Spoilerless all the way! I think it makes the car look very clean. No regrets on getting that option :)

Users who are viewing this thread