Winter boredom thread!

howie8124

Established Member
Specs on motor?

New dd
C5C64F41-4B92-4368-8F8A-3B4EBD99DA03-3766-000002619B500DFA.jpg

Love the 2013 fusion!

Motor is out of a 98 Cobra that James(mass mustang) picked up last year.. Had a tick so I bought it off him and am doing a basic motor swap. This one had 95k? Has everything from block to intake minus throttle body and electrical shit. Tons toss in some forged Internals and have a mean engine. Mmr has some good deals and even help with shipping. Pm me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
counting down the days till i buy my cobra, 9 days and counting as long as everything goes smooth with the bank and the weather stays nice

coposrv

Established Member
My motors toast

Recommendations on the direction I should take my 2v with rod knock ?

Simple rebuild cast crank good rods and pistons. Could be done for around 2k if the block is in good shape and a centri kit.

Warrior627

Established Member
Yuke if your interested I've got a great looking/running/taken care of all blacked out GT. Super clean with tasteful mods. 75,xxx I've owned it since 26,xxx

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
From where... How much?

They were in the Cobra parts section. $450 shipped. Unfortunately he dismounted them yesterday for shipping and one of them had 2 nails in it so he refunded me. So depressed :(

I love you bullitt. I've always wanted one but just wanted to let you know that it looks exactly how I'd do it too.

Thanks dude I really appreciate it! :beer:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Juts got my rear section back from the polisher... Outside in the sun they should look like chrome!!!!

ajyzyzu3.jpg

zeqy8e2y.jpg

apy4e3ej.jpg

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Nick...more info please? Cost? What type of coating did you use?

So far, those look awesome

Ian they are just polished.. I had a local guy do it for me. He also did my tips.. I didn't have the 6-8hrs to do it myself.. They came out great.
Pm you the cost too many Trolls in this Section

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Just scored some 315/30/18 R888's and an almost new pair of Bilstein HD rear shocks. Now I DEFINITELY can't wait for spring!!

I'm selling my toyo's when they come in on Craigslist and probably make a few bucks...lol
I decided to go with Kumho Ecsta XS 275/315-18's

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I'm selling my toyo's when they come in on Craigslist and probably make a few bucks...lol
I decided to go with Kumho Ecsta XS 275/315-18's

That's awesome, too bad they aren't the size I need. The ones I bought might be a bust. He said that one of them had 2 small nails in the flat section of the tread and he refunded me. I might try and patch them if he gives me a good price, we'll see. The Kumho's are sick tires, just too rich for my blood.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
That's awesome, too bad they aren't the size I need. The ones I bought might be a bust. He said that one of them had 2 small nails in the flat section of the tread and he refunded me. I might try and patch them if he gives me a good price, we'll see. The Kumho's are sick tires, just too rich for my blood.

Patch will work just fine IMO... I decided on a street tire and the kumho's look to be a pretty bad ass tire. Not many company's have matching tires in a 275 and 315 combo.
Tire Rack had the fronts in stock and will be here in 2 days.. The rear's I'm going to order next month.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Patch will work just fine IMO... I decided on a street tire and the kumho's look to be a pretty bad ass tire. Not many company's have matching tires in a 275 and 315 combo.
Tire Rack had the fronts in stock and will be here in 2 days.. The rear's I'm going to order next month.

That sounds awesome. I've always like those tires, let us all know how they are. It seems like not many people use them.

Users who are viewing this thread