Wireless Bluetooth Speakers <$100

Jefe

Established Member
What are you guys using for wireless bluetooth speakers under $100? Smaller the better but my priority is sound quality, loudness, and water/dust proof. Ive been through a dozen at least.

Currently using this Nyne Rock for outside use but its too big to haul around:

ROCK_BLACK-BLACK_MAIN-LEFT_W-510x347.png

Using this inside and its a great speaker:

s-l500.jpg

This little Anker is also great for background music but isn't even close to loud enough

61y+b4M0RZL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Used this Turtle Shell speaker for a long time but, again not loud enough:

turtleshell-speakers-inline.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I use a DeWalt 20v Bluetooth speaker. I have a bunch of the DeWalt stuff, so it was a no brainer for me. I just use it around the yard etc. It's plenty loud
PXL_20220513_001259238_copy_1612x1209.jpg

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve got a wonderboom 2 and it’s got pretty good volume. I wanna say you can sync multiple together as well. Around $80 if I remember correctly

Water proof, floats etc

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Monster Tower. Sounds good and you can link 4 together, but it's not in stereo.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
It's a little over what you said price wise, but we use a JBL pill. It's actually my son's, but we use it in the garage and it gets plenty loud.

Same. Don't be afraid to do the 3 if can find for lot less (older model). The 4's can be linked up together and run off same source as well. My son's dorm may or may not have done that with 20-30 of them one year. LOL

01yellercobra

Established Member
Same. Don't be afraid to do the 3 if can find for lot less (older model). The 4's can be linked up together and run off same source as well. My son's dorm may or may not have done that with 20-30 of them one year. LOL
That's awesome.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I use the Klein speaker for work. They have a small one (about 4”x4”). And a larger one (6”x6”). For the size and cost sound quality is great. I have the small one and is awesome. Only about 40 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I had that little anker that you posted above in the garage, the sound was ok but wasn't very "big." I generally don't have the music up too loud.

I ended up getting a free JBL charge 4 (or 5 I can't remember) for free and decided to swap it out and put the anker in the trailer. I'm happy with it, it's certainly louder and to my ear is a bit warmer which I like. If you can find one for $100 it's probably a decent buy.

Users who are viewing this thread