wisdom teeth

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Damn when i got mine pulled the last time all i wanted to do was sleep. All 4 at once? your brave. **** that shit. I did the lowers first then the uppers later

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
That sucks, I had to have all of mine cut out of my gums in high school. I don't remember the 2 days following I was so doped up on hydrocodine.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I had 3 removed at once, one was impacted and was broken by the dentist before he pulled it.
I told them to drug me up, woke up when it was done. They gave me hydrocodone but I didn't really need it, I wanted to take it but didn't want to be constepated so I just took large amounts of advil.

It sucked, 2 weeks I ate nothing but mashed potatoes, lost 6 pounds.

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
Everyone is different. I had all 4 removed at once.

Two were surgically removed and the other two were bony, impacted. I woke right up and was good to go. Instant recovery. They told me that I'm not human. LOL

I had no swelling, pain, etc. Or maybe by DDS was THAT good?

Needed no pain med, etc.

Laughing gas is GREAT!! :banana:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Some people it affects them others don't.

When I got mine out all I could eat was soup and I lost 8 pounds that week, I was pissed. I did get dry sockets though.

My buddy got them out and he was fine the next day.

Be wise on the pain killers. I would usually take one or so before I went to bed, makes you sleep like a baby!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I have mine. They grew in perfectly straight and I can clean them

I'll never get them pulled...hahahahaha

PC PaiN

Established Member
thank god i was put under for mine, don't remember anything other than waking up in the middle of the procedure to the dentist yelling "he's waking up he's waking up" then bam i was out again lol.

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
yeah it wasnt too bad i had the IV and gas so i was pretty gone all 4 were growing in sideways so he had to cut the gums and stich all the holes, now i look like a chipmunk from the swelling.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
had all 4 of mine out last spring. Just take the meds and you'll be fine in 3 days or so. Just don't smoke and keep them clean. Dry socket is very painful

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I got all 4 of mine pulled at once, it never really hurt. I just took the oxys when I felt discomfort. The only thing that sucked was eating, that was a little tricky and getting food stuck in those holes sucks.

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Mine were cake! All four at once, went home and slept. Never had any pain the next day or any following days. My Dentist was the man I guess.

oldmodman

Established Member
Had all four yanked out 35 years ago.

My dentist used a stone hammer and some kind of pissed off bird to pull them.

While I was out he shot me up with everything that ends in "cain"

After it was done he asked me if I had someone to drive me home. I lied and said "sure do", then went out and hopped on my motorcycle and rode over to a friends house for pizza and beer.

I must have been lucky, it never hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread