Woman films "harassment" on NYC streets with hidden cam?!?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
That bitch is stupid! 10 hours of walking around and the worst she got was the guy that walked next to her for 5 minutes and the other idiot that kept trying to talk to her!? Lol

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

One of the best sigs I've seen on this site.

That bitch is stupid! 10 hours of walking around and the worst she got was the guy that walked next to her for 5 minutes and the other idiot that kept trying to talk to her!? Lol

Well, I think there's alot more people involved than her. 04SVT_Cobra posted a video to a guy who showed the real woman behind this project but I think they said the actress in the video received rape threats for the video

b_dike

Established Member
I personally find a lot of this disrespectful. It's not how I would approach a woman who is obviously not looking for a "friend" at the moment.

I mean come on... Who are these guys that call out to every hot chick they see. It's just creepy and immature.

PS. op your sig is very painful to see over and over lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
One of the best sigs I've seen on this site.

Right, reminds me of the Van Halen song...
"I like the little way the line runs up the back of the stockings
I've always liked those kind of high heels, too, ya know I...
No, no, no, no don't take 'em off. Don't take...leave 'em on
Yeah, that's it...a little more to the right"

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I personally find a lot of this disrespectful. It's not how I would approach a woman who is obviously not looking for a "friend" at the moment.

I mean come on... Who are these guys that call out to every hot chick they see. It's just creepy and immature.

1) Honestly I'm convinced this woman would respond differently had it been a Brad Pitt or a Channing Tatum regardless of when it is.
2) I think for a lot of guys (especially ghetto guys and such) these catcalls may've worked for them at one time or another. It's worked for a friend of mine before.

PS. op your sig is very painful to see over and over lol

Haha! Either way that was one of the best games I've ever watched. And I best I mean scary. That last triple?!? Insane

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Lol most of the things said weren't even bad. Wearing tight black pants around the city, brought it on herself.

musclefan21

Established Member
Someone respectfully approaching and trying to meet because they are attracted to her = not harassment.

Someone saying, "damn baby. Sexy, nice ass " along those lines, disrespectful and harassment.

Saleen4971

Established Member
^ this.

some of it is harassment, some of it isnt. saying hi to an attractive woman isnt harassment (IMO) - saying "god bless you" or "have a nice day" in Manhattan is - becuase you know dman well WHY they are saying it. the other stuff "hey sexy, etc. etc." is clearly harassing her on nothing but her looks.

that being said, how many guys do you see with chicks who are physically out of their league? did that happen by accident? hell no - they guy went after her, and won her over with somethign else (i know i did)

the video shows somethign that IS a problem, but also shows things that really shouldnt be considered a problem IMO.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't see a problem with someone saying hi or paying a compliment. Trying hard to become victim.

Chick didn't look that great anyway, her elbows were too pointy and way too many split ends.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
i could care less about the moral of the video. all i could think about is dat ass.

in all seriousness, i really could give a rats ass how she feels. call me a bad person for not caring but would she rather be fat and ugly and never get compliments? doubt itlol

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
It is disgusting all of the cat calls and comments she had to endure, when clearly her talent is making sammaches!

Get back in the kitchen and be prepared to take care of yo man when he comes home! He has been working all day and you should pay attention to his needs!

Stupid girl.

E ;-)

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
This video is pretty ridiculous. Sure some of those guys were saying things that could be considered harassment. But a lot of them were just greetings.

Also, donate money to "Hollaback" to end street harassment? WTF...are you going to use your money to pay the mob to "off" all the men on the streets of NYC they hear talking to women?

CSG

Established Member
It is disgusting all of the cat calls and comments she had to endure, when clearly her talent is making sammaches!

Get back in the kitchen and be prepared to take care of yo man when he comes home! He has been working all day and you should pay attention to his needs!

Stupid girl.

E ;-)

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming she is on her way to the grocery store.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Agenda driven video, 10 hours and that's all she could come up with? Guess she'd rather meet someone online than in person..

Chick didn't look that great anyway, her elbows were too pointy and way too many split ends.

icwutudid lol

71catruck

Established Member
I didn't watch the video yet but my gf did. She said the 1or 2 guys that fallowed her for a long time and demanded her to respond to them was creepy. She feels it was harassment, not sexual just creepy. She also said it was crazy how many guys hit on her, but must mean don't walk around Manhattan by yourself without wearing sweat pants.

I know the only reason I started talking to my gf is because she was hot and I thought she would be fun in bed. I'm not a creep and I have told her this and she understands. After our first date I got to know her and thought she was fun, funny, smart and a long list of other things that I found attractive. Guess what I still thought she was hot and would be fun in bed.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
This video is pretty ridiculous. Sure some of those guys were saying things that could be considered harassment. But a lot of them were just greetings.

Also, donate money to "Hollaback" to end street harassment? WTF...are you going to use your money to pay the mob to "off" all the men on the streets of NYC they hear talking to women?

I agree. There were guys that were intentionally following her for a bit.

Agenda driven video, 10 hours and that's all she could come up with? Guess she'd rather meet someone online than in person..

icwutudid lol

It's weird though because I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would love to have a body like that so they could receive that kind of attention.

I dread the day when looking becomes a form of sexual harassment.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
My overall opinion on this is while I agree a lot of those were just greetings, some of those guys really need to recognize when it's time to stop. Considering how common of an occurrence rape is, it shouldn't take much for a woman like this to feel uncomfortable with strangers. All that persistence and following her around when she barely acknowledges you is not game or a form of flattery. Some might say she shouldn't dress so sexy but based on what I see, she's not really dressed up at all. Sure, her outfit accentuates her curves but put that same outfit on a woman without curves and people will look right past her.

All that said, one thing that bothers me is women say they're attracted to men who are confident and aren't scared to approach a woman they're attracted to. Then a guy shows interest by saying good morning and all the sudden it's harassment :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread