Woman films "harassment" on NYC streets with hidden cam?!?

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
There are many that feel there isn't much harassment in the video. And of course, it's the guys saying that.

The stalker guys, however, were creepy.

Interesting to note that there were almost no white guys in the video talking to her.

Since then, the woman has received rape threats for this video. All apparently because she is 'rude' to not respond when spoken to, as if she must do that. As if she has to do that.

What is apparent, however, is that there is a distinct difference between the guys view (about 50/50 say it's harassment or not), and the women's view (nearly 100%). Women, clearly, get very tired of it.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
These same ****s will cry as soon as the "harassment" stops. What pain she mist be in being a good looking white girl. Stupid ****ing ****.

Kenneth

Established Member
Looks like she's walking through the slums, wonder if she went to a better part of town how the results would turn out.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
There are many that feel there isn't much harassment in the video. And of course, it's the guys saying that.

The stalker guys, however, were creepy.

Interesting to note that there were almost no white guys in the video talking to her.

Since then, the woman has received rape threats for this video. All apparently because she is 'rude' to not respond when spoken to, as if she must do that. As if she has to do that.

What is apparent, however, is that there is a distinct difference between the guys view (about 50/50 say it's harassment or not), and the women's view (nearly 100%). Women, clearly, get very tired of it.

50% of guys say it's not? Really? So far I've seen about about 5 women say it's not harassment and one say it is

matt87

Established Member
i hate this video. its everwhere on fb. its programmed in a mans dna, if it werent we would go extinct. this world we live in is getting so ridiculous with correctness and sue happy a-holes.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
walk around a not so good side of town in tight clothing, complain about catcalls... okay. if you dress a certain way, you'll get treated a certain way. sorry, that's how it is. if she wore baggy sweats and a hoodie, i think she wouldn't have gotten as much of a reaction. she was baiting those type of reactions so she can make her video. again, make another one dressed in baggy clothes. if that's what she feels comfortable wearing, in that part of town, be prepared for the reactions you get.

it's like walking around a cafeteria filled with hungry people, with a steak dinner, dressed like a server, and complaining people are asking you for food.

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Devil's adv switch :eek:n:

i hate this video. its everwhere on fb. its programmed in a mans dna, if it werent we would go extinct. this world we live in is getting so ridiculous with correctness and sue happy a-holes.

Programmed in a man's dna is debatable. And I wouldn't say we would go extinct... but I kinda believe if men weren't like this, we probably would've never made it the year 1 AD.

walk around a not so good side of town in tight clothing, complain about catcalls... okay. if you dress a certain way, you'll get treated a certain way. sorry, that's how it is. if she wore baggy sweats and a hoodie, i think she wouldn't have gotten as much of a reaction. she was baiting those type of reactions so she can make her video. again, make another one dressed in baggy clothes. if that's what she feels comfortable wearing, in that area of town, be prepared for the reactions you get.

it's like walking around a cafeteria filled with hungry people, with a steak dinner, dressed like a server, and complaining people are asking you for food.

I don't think Manhattan is that bad of an area. And I'm sure women are going to argue that 1) she's not dressed overly provocatively and 2) she should be able to walk through a public place like that and not get catcalled.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
This guy sums up my feeling pretty well....

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uP1Vxu2erq4[/video]

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
So saying hello, good morning, nice day or just casually trying to strike up a conversation with a woman is now considered harassment?:nonono:

bokyo1987

Established Member
I don't think "Good morning, beautiful" and "God bless you" should be included in a video purportedly showing harassment. Maybe she didn't like the way they said those phrases? :shrug: There are definitely a handful of creepers in that video though...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
75891-fishing-for-attention-meme-zpY4.jpeg

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
This guy sums up my feeling pretty well....

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uP1Vxu2erq4[/video]
Yep

I guess I probably shouldn't say 'good morning, how are you?' to my female coworkers.............I don't want to get slapped with sexual harassment!

Users who are viewing this thread