Woman films "harassment" on NYC streets with hidden cam?!?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I have not met a woman that doesn't enjoy guys and girls drooling over her. At the gym they get mad when you look at then doing squats with ridiculously tight jogs pants. What am I supposed to do ..

gamebred26

Established Member
I just watched vid...no one really was disrespectful. .some were a bit creepy...most were just saying.. "hey beautiful. ..have a good day...hi...god bless you..."..etc. I mean you got cakes and are rocking black yoga pants in the city dafuk you want? No attention? Lol...rape threats? Really?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
For crying out loud. Everyone knows a white girl with ass is a black mans kryptonite. I don't know what they expected to happen in that video.

I'm sure if you put a white girl with big tits walking through an area with a bunch of cowboys she would be getting lassoed every couple blocks

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
I agree with some of the regular comments of "Hey Beautiful" and "Good Morning" being okay, but when dudes be calling some random chick "baby" or "Mami" that shit is disgusting and pisses me off. Ive walked through a part of town here in San Diego that is considered the gay neighborhood and had gay dudes hollering, whistling and eyeing me and it felt weird as hell and pissed me off but obviously you can start a fight with every gay dude. Point is, it kind of forced me to understand what women are saying. As for the previous comments about it being hardwired into mans DNA to cat call every hot chick is ludicrous and about as dumb as anything, but obviously looking one cannot help sometimes. I wish she had mace and sprayed the shit out of every dude that hollered at her, that would have made for an entertaining video and validated her rape threats lol. Regardless, its effin sad that dudes have to resort to lines, cat calls and names to get a girls attention, that probably means your ugly as **** and thats why she didnt see you to begin with...

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Definitely some creepers, but also definitely just some seemingly nice people. It's rude of her not to say something back to the people who just said "good morning" or "hello". To the guys that followed her for extended periods... stop, you're making the rest of us look bad!

Venomous 03

Established Member
People saying that its not really harrasment are idiots that dont get laid and would do the same.just a bunch of horny dogs.she might be married.either way you have to respect her.TRY and have a serious conversation,not just "watsup" or "god bless you mami"
Imagine that being your wife.see if you retards say the same shxt

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
People saying that its not really harrasment are idiots that dont get laid and would do the same.just a bunch of horny dogs.she might be married.either way you have to respect her.TRY and have a serious conversation,not just "watsup" or "god bless you mami"

So the key to getting laid is never ever complimenting a woman. Got it thanks.

Posted via Topify on Android

04svtterm

Established Member
such bs...lol. most of those guys were greeting her. obviously they have other intentions, but i didn't know greeting someone attractive counts as harrasment. Then on top, you don't have to wear tight clothing like that.

Also, without sounding too much like a perv. how come they didn't show us the booty? we all have to assume it's nice, but i would like to be the judge of it myself.

04svtterm

Established Member

yea certain comments were a little over the top. i would never use this approach, as it makes a person look desperate as hell. But i also dont see anything wrong with saying good evening or have a nice day. Me personally...simple eye contact and a smile is as far i would take it just walking by, obviously if she makes the eye contact back and seems interested. I think if 2 people are standing and waiting for something would be more appropriate for conversation.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Internet_white_knight.gif

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

You're really asking for an argument, huh? I understand the following her around and constant pestering if it's because he's ugly. But saying Hello and Good Morning, God Bless... despite the true intentions, that is a simple greeting that. Say it to my wife, I wouldn't mind.

blk02edge

Established Member
The fact that this is a "thing" is sad, Yea its harrassment but who the **** cares.. Must be tough being appreciated.

Quit feeding the media trolls!!/feminists. Both my Mom and my girlfriend think this is a retarded waste of speach too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread