Women inequality?

Twisted2v

Established Member
They want to be paid equally or more, but tell your gf/wife that a woman at your workplace makes more than you with the same job. Then see the reaction.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Lol well that explains it. Haliburton is by far one of the worst oil field service companys. Along with frac tech and sanjel. Baker wasnt bad but really bad upper management. You should try and work in the north sea, alaska, Argentina, Venezuela, africa. Very different then sitting in a cab in North Dakota. Although the weather in ND is horrible in the winter.

If I could get a line/ connection on working out of the country in oil I would do it in a heartbeat.

I have a shit ton of experience. Just need the " who you know" hookup

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
If I could get a line/ connection on working out of the country in oil I would do it in a heartbeat.

I have a shit ton of experience. Just need the " who you know" hookup

You wont last 1 second if you just sit in cabs all day. You really dont need a connection. Your resume and proof during your probationary period is all you need.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You wont last 1 second if you just sit in cabs all day. You really dont need a connection. Your resume and proof during your probationary period is all you need.

Lol I know that. I haven't fracked in 4 years. I work in pipeline now :)

But.. Money is money.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Any adjustments for sex, race or economic standing I'm against. There was a time for them and that time is gone. Now days it's just a bunch of liberal whining.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
tumblr_oqy0mxwjUi1vkzuj9o1_250.gif

nxhappy

Established Member
bottom line: the female body is different....some shit they just can't do. Never will do, no ****ing way, no ****ing how ....Nothing wrong with that....that's just the way it is.

That being said, I hate the bitches that think they can go to war. No bitch, war is a mans job. Go home and please bake me some brownies. Thanks.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
bottom line: the female body is different....some shit they just can't do. Never will do, no ****ing way, no ****ing how ....Nothing wrong with that....that's just the way it is.

That being said, I hate the bitches that think they can go to war. No bitch, war is a mans job. Go home and please bake me some brownies. Thanks.
Im hungry now thanks

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Whenever a woman tells me they can do thit same as a man. I ask them 2 very simple questions: can you pee standing up without it going all over your leg? And #2 Can you go skeet skeet?
Usually they look embarrassed and walk off

nxhappy

Established Member
got me thinking....tomorrow I will tell wifey to bake brownies....mmmmmmmmmm

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Whenever a woman tells me they can do thit same as a man. I ask them 2 very simple questions: can you pee standing up without it going all over your leg? And #2 Can you go skeet skeet?
Usually they look embarrassed and walk off
You win. Best line in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread