World War 2 photos

kachup

Established Member
wow awesome find, is crazy how important history is, to educate the future generation and preventing history to repeat it self

Stopsign32v

Established Member
That is cool. Does anyone have anymore links to WW2 pics? I'm a WW2 nut

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is cool. Does anyone have anymore links to WW2 pics? I'm a WW2 nut

Click on this link. [ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=WWII+photos&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a]Google Search For WWII photos[/ame]

Lots of links in the Search. Also click on Images and there's a load of them.

OP, thanks for the link. What great photos.

03cobraracer

Established Member
awesome photos! thats the good thing about being stationed in Germany right now, i can go see all the ww2 sites and history here.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Great find!! I too am into WW2. A lot of history there. What a great time period. Those knew what it meant to live.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Wow man thanks for posting this up! My grandfather was actually in the Polish Cav in WWII I teared up looking at those pics. I will have to forward that link to my parents back in Poland.

And that picture of Pabianice that is where my family is from and where I was born, when I visited this past summer my dad showed us one of the spots where a few Polish soldiers kept a German Company off for a few days before they were wiped out.

Thank you again for these links!

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
That was a REAL war not this BS sand fighting that has cost so many young American men and women for NO good reason, Terrorism is simply a word to instill fear and represents NOTHING but the Patriot Act and the loss of our Civil Liberties! My father was a World War II medic drafted at the age of 18, he was at Normandy and the Battle of the Bulge and witnessed mind scaring events!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread