Worse day of my life, Totalled my baby

chrisle7220

Established Member
My life couldnt have been worse. I was heading to a tint shop to get some tint installed. As i was in the slow lane(right lane) an asshole came in on the feeder and cut me off. I swerved and just lost it. And let me tell you, going into the wall at 60-70mph is not fun. The guy did not stop and took off, what an ass. Anyways, we will see what the insurance says on Monday. I hope its not totalled but by looking at the pics, you tell me. Dont know what my next car will be, but probably not another 500whp cobra. I love my car and am going to miss it very much. Very unfortunate this had to happen, but it must be a sign. I will keep you updated, O and i came out alright. I was not hurt at all. Peace.

445671_101_full.jpg

445671_102_full.jpg

445671_103_full.jpg

445671_104_full.jpg

445671_105_full.jpg

445671_106_full.jpg

445671_107_full.jpg

445671_108_full.jpg

chrisle7220

Established Member
no idea steven my friend couldnt even get the pulley guard off. everything is squeshed. well find out.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Just be thankful you were able to walk away, the car is replaceable. It looks like it took a pretty good lick but you never know what they can do now a days. Personally, I would never want it back, I don't think they're ever the same after they've been whacked that hard.
Glad you're ok.........good luck

Hec

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Definitely replaceable, I did the same but rear ended a guy at 50mph no stopping invovled. I went ahead and swapped everything to a roller, when really I could of replaced a couple parts, rad support fenders, windshield, radiator, belts, only bent my water pump spindle on engine, hood. So trust me, your is about same damage. Sorry to hear man, I thought the day I wrecked or someone hit my baby I'd literaly have an emotional break down/ heart attack. It did hurt man, still does. Good luck, post some beauty pics when shes fixed. Jeff

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
DAMN dude! 60 hitting the wall...it could of been a lot worse! Its a good thing that car took care of you!
Btw it looks totalled

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Damn man :( sorry to hear that. Sell her for parts, youll get a lot for the engine and tranny, along with the ECU and harnesses.

As long as your alright tho thats what counts!

L3thal 324

Established Member
Hey CHRIS!!! Dont worry bro even if it is totalled the important thing is that you are ok!! I've been there with my baby it will get better im telling you. she did her job and thats keeping your ass alive!! Everything will work out!

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Damn I'm sorry to hear that man, i REALLY hope that everything is ok. From the looks of it, i think that it is fixable, good luck and i'll be praying for you!

chrisle7220

Established Member
well the reason i probably wont get another one is, i owe like 17 k on the cobra, so ill prbably only get like 15k back so im looking at an STi or SRT

L3thal 324

Established Member
WTF?!?!?! Chris do you need me to come down there and kick your ass??? You stick with the cobra damnit!!! ive been through a wreck 4 yes FOUR motors and im still with it cmon man!!!!

TheOne™

Established Member
glad yer ok, even tho the cobra isn't.

pull off the motor, maybe somebody will buy it.(i'd tell my brother to buy it from ya but he is going to replace his 00 mustang GT for a 05 GTO, mostly cause he's getting a good deal).

Users who are viewing this thread