Worst movie you ever watched in theater?

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I cam recall wanting to leave Transformers Age of Extinction. My wife pretty much was looking at her phone more than the movie and I was getting really annoyed with the lack of everything from the movie. So I finally gave up on the franchise. **** YOU MICHAEL BAY!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
back in the day I was convinced to go see Freddie Got Fingered with a friend...

That's just crazy carl :D

kAlMt0m.jpg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
My wife made me go see "Trainwreck." Needless to say the title was appropriate and for the first 20 minutes I thought I was watching a hippo documentary.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Rollerball, we actually walked out midway through it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
London Has Fallen. I may be just too picky but whenever you have operarors from Delta rushing wildly down an ally way, avoiding cover, and then dying immediately with a single shot while no one else attempts to offer aid, but yet an SS Agent can miraculously make it through unscathed, then that is a stupid movie.

And on a related note with awful military movies, The Hurt Locker.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

And on a related note with awful military movies, The Hurt Locker.

I can't stomach modern military movies. I've never even seen Blackhawk Down in spite of everybody saying it's a fantastic movie. Having been in the military at the time that event happened, I can't even... Just the previews for that movie (and every other one) turned me off.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I can't stomach modern military movies. I've never even seen Blackhawk Down in spite of everybody saying it's a fantastic movie. Having been in the military at the time that event happened, I can't even... Just the previews for that movie (and every other one) turned me off.
I see how being in the military may turn you off to military movies. Because you have seen the real thing compared to how its being portrayed. But, Black hawk down is a great movie.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Blackhawk Down is a fantastic movie actually. Not sure if you mean it personally impacted you which is why you have avoided it, but if you can watch it I highly recommend it. It's up there with Saving Private Ryan and plenty of others as one of the best military flicks ever made imo.

It will hit you in the feels guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread