Worth the assault charge

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
sure looks like a smug little **** sucker...I hope the other cons pipe his ass till they split him in two.

12446088-mmmain.jpg

hb712

Established Member
We have the death penalty, and he is the type of person that exists for. I can't even imagine what makes a person turn into that.

Blown 89

Established Member
"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

People like that deserve to rot in a casket 10 feet under ground. I'm all for burying him alive and pumping air into his coffin so he lasts as long as possible.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
He'll get his, that I'm sure of. I have always wondered how those who commit mass shootings in schools that live to be tried and incarcerated are treated in the prison population. Hopefully, just like pedophiles.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
People like that deserve to rot in a casket 10 feet under ground. I'm all for burying him alive and pumping air into his coffin so he lasts as long as possible.

Now that idea I really like! That seems like a very appropriate punishment! :beer:

There's nothing out there to help people like this. Discard him and any memory of him. That's all that can be done

flS/R

Established Member
with any luck his days wont be spent watching TV or playing video games

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
There's nothing out there to help people like this. Discard him and any memory of him. That's all that can be done

Unfortunately it seems people tend to focus more on the person that commited the crime, or at least keep the spotlight on them as long as possible, rather than those that were the unfortunate victims of his sick twisted mindset.

I wish that death by firing squad was still an option. Put a metal chest over his heart and give him a steel helmet. Let each direct family member of a person shot dead in the shooting have a .22 pistol ( to minimize the amount of bleeding) and one by one, they are allowed to shoot him in an uncovered area. Repeat until he is dead.

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

Sounds like a good idea!!!

Kiohtee

Established Member
It was written on the back of his shirt.

No, he actually said "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. **** all of you."

In court, in front of the families of the victims.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
justice system fails again.....

forget the assault charge, as a parent I would be trying to choke the life from him right in court

Last edited:

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Would gladly pay to see him tortured by the families of the victims and then buried alive and left to die...

Pretty harsh words, but this dude is not human.

Planter

Banned

That statement is nothing more than pure fear. He knows he's ****ed, and he us just trying to lash out anyway he can. He is scared shitless inside. Someone will change his tune in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread