Would you buy a new '03 Anniversary or a new '04?

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
Originally posted by jk03cobra
I would get the 10th. Like a few others said, they are much more rare. I have one and have not seen another one on the road in the area where I live. I believe they only made 2003 of the 10th anniversary models. ( I could be wrong though, someone correct me if I am)

That is correct. They only made 2003. I wanna know if there is anyway to find out what number mine is of the 2003?

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Originally posted by ksizzle
Hey Jpjr since you mentioned it i've always been curious, do the 10th aniv have like a carbon fiber dash kit or what parts are carbon fiber¿

Carbon fiber:
Sterring wheel with thumb grips
Shifter boot
Shift knob
Badged floor mats
and all the red interior accents

Raven
I went from a Yellow 98 Cobra to a Torch Red 03 and I would get the 10th.
Yellow is in your face awesome!!!!, But you know how in your face gets after a while.
Red is still standout but less intrusive as an everyday driver.

JP
:beer:

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
Originally posted by cobravenom39
That is correct. They only made 2003. I wanna know if there is anyway to find out what number mine is of the 2003?

yeah, call the svt # and they should be able to tell you the build # for your anniversary cobra. check my sig:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by detsvtdealer
There will be no 05 or 06 Cobras in production. The next Cobra will be an 07 Production Model with the new chasis. As far as deals go, I've got a few in stock that may interest you. Feel free to email me for details.
That's what we all have been hearing. But the latest issue of Motor Trend states that the new Cobra will debut in the Fall of '05. Things could change between now and then, and maybe the info is not all that solid. Nonetheless, it was stated, so it is possible SVT wants to get the new Cobra out a bit sooner. Maybe because there is a rumor that the Camaro is coming back?
;-)

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I was faced with a similar situation. An 03 Anniv. or an 04. I went with the 03 Anniv. edition because you don't see very many of them around.

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
Well, it IS a hard decision. They are both really great cars!

On one hand, owning a newer model makes sense (and it is in the color I have always wanted) but then again, the '03 is so cool with the interior work and the Torch Red is beautiful too.

I'm going to talk to them Monday and see how low the ball can go. :eek:

Slobra

Established Member
I paid that price for my 10th LAST october... have em cut more off of it.. But if i would have seen the screaming yellow, I would have bought that instead of my black 10th :)

wculver

600hp is not enough!
Established Member
Of course owning a 03 10th I may be a little partial, but it's hard to beat the 2 tone interior and limited production of this model. As for the price, well a good deal is one you feel comfortable with that fits your budget. As for resale value, the 04 will have a little more according to the book, but this only matters if you're going to trade it in a few years. Once you hit 100k+ miles or 5 years old it doesn't matter. So if you're going to keep the car for a while and you really like the 03 better, than buy it. At car shows, the 10th Anniversary really gets the attention!

Users who are viewing this thread