Would you prefer living in the country or the city?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Country. You make a flame thrower in the city, and everyone just freaks out.

Jim Snover

svt99rag

Established Member
I have lived out in the middle of nowhere and in a major metro area and it really just depends on what time of year it is on where I would like to be. They both get old after a while but if I had to choose only one permanently it would be the country.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
suburbs, not quite the city living but not pure country?.....I got kids and our neighborhood has tons of other kids he can play with.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Definitely need to be a little isolated and self sustainable.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
20 acres about 40 minutes outside a city would be ideal IMO. PAVED roads of course, that's the only drawback the further you get out. I like a nice drive to the city anyway.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Since I'm still living the single life I have to say city. But, if I were already married and settled I'd say country.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Country. You make a flame thrower in the city, and everyone just freaks out.

Jim Snover

That's twice today you've made me LOL.

I love the country, but I hate the commute...I'd say give me .5-1 acre in the suburbs and I'm good.

(do-able, but $$ in N Houston)

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
I do live in the country, its nice there are pro's and cons its nice because you have privacy and not be able to touch your neighbors house when you stick your arm out of your window. But it sucks having to drive 35-45 minutes to get to work or go get groceries.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I do live in the country, its nice there are pro's and cons its nice because you have privacy and not be able to touch your neighbors house when you stick your arm out of your window. But it sucks having to drive 35-45 minutes to get to work or go get groceries.

I live outside of Los Angeles and it is too crowded for me. I would like a change of pace. I would like to try country living. I have already been practicing how to say "yall" and "I recon"

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
I live outside of Los Angeles and it is too crowded for me. I would like a change of pace. I would like to try country living. I have already been practicing how to say "yall" and "I recon"
lol i don't know anyone that says "I recon" but ya'll is commin lol

Texas is not as "country" as people make it out to be

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I live in the suburbs and I'm always hearing fart cans and other people's music through aftermarket bass.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Country here as well. Currently in search of house as I speak. Ive just been small town guy all my life. Tried the big city thing for about a year just wasn't all that happy with it.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
the country.... i wake up, brush my teef and shower, go eat sum breakfast, get ready for work.... go out side and shoot my .40 glock in the air to get my morning going with my coffee... thats awesome

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
I grew up in around Dayton Ohio and that was okay but I much prefer the laid back lifestyle. I now enjoy life on a rural riverfront property in SW Michigan and don't care to be anywhere else. Even on vacation.

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Depends on what you categorize a city to be. I live in Auburn, which is a city, but it's not anywhere close to Atlanta. Nor is it the size of even Birmingham.

I will say that I have no desire to live further north than Tennessee nor would I ever want to live in any part of California.

Users who are viewing this thread