Would you trade a terminator for this?

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Yesterday I drove by the local Ford dealership and saw a red mustang in the showroom with a large wing. I immediately remember the Cobra R they use to have in the showroom years ago. The car was taken off the trailer and parked in the show room and has hardly moved except around the dealership. I assume it has low mileage and I only managed to grab one photo through the glass as they were closed today. I plan on going back tomorrow. But would you trade a terminator for one?
bd48991adb629306835e80ac49fdccf0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Maybe they are using it as an attraction to get more floor traffic. I know if I spotted it, I'd go in to drool on it too.

The owner of the dealership is probably a collector. I know that when I was a lot younger there was a red 93 Cobra that use to sit beside it. I think I remember a saleen as well. Not sure though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My favorite late model Mustang. You would never daily drive it, though, unlike a Terminator which CAN be easily driven daily. The '00 R is too rare, and the suspension would kill you. But what a car! As someone said, it is unlikely the car would be for sale since (A) it's a collectible automotive gem and (B) it draws traffic to the showroom. And, he probably flat out loves it.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
My favorite late model Mustang. You would never daily drive it, though, unlike a Terminator which CAN be easily driven daily. The '00 R is too rare, and the suspension would kill you. But what a car! As someone said, it is unlikely the car would be for sale since (A) it's a collectible automotive gem and (B) it draws traffic to the showroom. And, he probably flat out loves it.

Not a lot of people know that it is even there... it is like a hidden gem virtually

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Man you already have a terminator, why dump it? The 00R is a holy grail mustang for me, but I'm not dumping my 93 Cobra or terminator for one because inevitably you're gonna want the others back. Maybe wait for the right time to add a 00R to your garage, but don't give up ground and take two steps back by getting rid of what you already have and want for something else you want and don't have. My two cents. Hard decision for sure. If Carrie Underwood was in a showroom I would trade my woman for her without hesitation. But we aren't talking about women, we are talking about something we have an emotional attachment to.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Man you already have a terminator, why dump it? The 00R is a holy grail mustang for me, but I'm not dumping my 93 Cobra or terminator for one because inevitably you're gonna want the others back. Maybe wait for the right time to add a 00R to your garage, but don't give up ground and take two steps back by getting rid of what you already have and want for something else you want and don't have. My two cents. Hard decision for sure. If Carrie Underwood was in a showroom I would trade my woman for her without hesitation. But we aren't talking about women, we are talking about something we have an emotional attachment to.

Ha. Well said sir. I couldn't agree with you more!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
No thanks. I love the 00R but only way I would be if I could park one next to my terminator. Or get a deal on one and flip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I bet that is a 100K car right there.
OP, definitely report back and let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread