Would you Upgrade to an SVTP Premium Membership?

Would you Upgrade to an SVTP Premium Membership?

• Yes

Votes: 252 73.5%
  • No (If not please explain why.)

Votes: 91 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Travis has accepted money orders on other items before. It wouldn't surprise me if did so again for this endeavor.

Stewart

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Is there a way to let everyone know when this starts through a pm? That way if you miss a couple of days and the thread isn't on the 1st or 2nd page you won't miss it.

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
There are die-hards who almost live on these boards, and then there are the casual visitors who are here and certainly interact... but don't need those extras. All the extra bells & whistles might be fine for the first group, but the site as it is currently is fine for many of us that fall into the second group. If you take away what is already here and roll that into the "Super SVT Membership" then you will eventually have a much smaller visitor base... but I think your intention is not to do that.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Sid, is that a no to maybe getting us internationals some kind of a deal with a premium membership?

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
If you can remove the 45 second search function wait for premium members that would be the #1 reason I would do it in addition to everything else. I can't tell you how frustrating it is waiting 45 seconds to search AGAIN.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread