Wow, I think I got burned again on this site.. No more Buying for me..

bonestocksvt

Established Member
I respond to an ad on the market section. Member Micah2003svt has two weld rims for sale. Here are the events that follow.

bonestocksvt said:
micah2003svt said:
bonestocksvt said:
micah2003svt said:
bonestocksvt said:
micah2003svt said:
bonestocksvt said:
micah2003svt said:
bonestocksvt said:
micah2003svt said:
bonestocksvt said:
Hey bro, can you tell me the condition of the rims? Also, any curb rash or bends? Are the centercaps included? Give me shipping quote to 08857 in NJ. Let me know if PayPal is fine..

Thanks

they are in perfet condition never been installed. i have them in my room just collecting dust. the center caps are in cluded. shipping is 20 buck
So, thats $200 shipped.. Give me your paypal..

[email protected] paypal will work
Hey Micah, Money has been sent. Let me know when you ship them.

Thanks
Bones

Thanks man it will be shipped monday..

I CONTACTED HIM ONE WEEK LATER AND ASKED.

Hey bro, did you get a chance to ship the rims?

HIS REPLY

Man im totally sorry I had to leave town on a business trip. I will ship them today.

MY REPLY

Ok, well if you do ship them, can you send me some tracking info.

Thanks

ONE DAY LATER, HE SENDS THIS MESSAGE.

Can you send me your address once again?

MY REPLY

Bro, whats going on here? If you needed the address, you should have asked earlier or look in your paypal receipt. Can we please forget about the whole thing and just send me a refund. If you like I'll just send you and invoice.

Don't take no offense by this, but I don't like dealings like this, so I rather just forget about the whole thing. A timely refund will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
J.Barreto

I mean, was I wrong. He said he was going to ship them more than a week ago. He didn't even had the courtesy to tell me he went away and then after he tells me he will be shipping them on that day, he's asking for the address the next day.

Well, I pm'd him twice and he didn't reply. He was logged on today for a long time, I sent a pm while he was logged on and he signed off. Could it be happening again. If this guys doesn't refund my money, I'm not going to bow down this time. All I'm going to say, there will be some shit going down, no more MR.NICEGUY.

I ONLY BUY FROM CHRISNELSON ONLY FROM NOW ON.... :pepper:

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy WOW! Thats some shitty ass luck man. IMO, I think a law should be made where if you get ripped off you have the right to kick someones ass to the point they dont know what world they are living on. And not get charged with anything.
Hope this guy pulls through and sends you the money back.

bonestocksvt

Established Member
It must say "f*uck Me" next to my User Name, because thats all everyone wants to do to me... lol

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You can buy from me bro, I'm legit lol. Sorry to hear about your luck. Maybe he's just scatterbrained but well intentioned? I dunno.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
You can buy from me. dont have much of a trader rating on THIS site..but I trade on my other sites and have heatware to back me up :)
Give him a little time (myself id say one more week) and then step it up.

BlueOvalBoy!

Established Member
Bones- no offense man, but you have had some pretty bad luck lately and I'm surprised you jumped right back in. I would take some time off from buying used stuff, but that's just my 2 cents. I myself have been in some really shady deals and know EXACTLY how you feel. In fact, a few years ago I bought a '93 upper/lower Cobra intake off this cat. I had to stay on him to ship it to me. When the pieces started showing up I could tell that he was sending them as he was removing them from his car. It took like 3-4 weeks before I finally got my parts from when I sent the $$$. Now I don't do bussiness like this, when I'm ready to sell, I have everything ready to go because I don't want anyone to accuse me of being a low down dirty dog.

I do, however, think you might have jumped the gun on this guy a bit. I'm not doggin' ya, I just think a little patience(sp) is in order.

Okay, let the bashing begin :burn:

bonestocksvt

Established Member
BlueOvalBoy! said:
Bones- no offense man, but you have had some pretty bad luck lately and I'm surprised you jumped right back in. I would take some time off from buying used stuff, but that's just my 2 cents. I myself have been in some really shady deals and know EXACTLY how you feel. In fact, a few years ago I bought a '93 upper/lower Cobra intake off this cat. I had to stay on him to ship it to me. When the pieces started showing up I could tell that he was sending them as he was removing them from his car. It took like 3-4 weeks before I finally got my parts from when I sent the $$$. Now I don't do bussiness like this, when I'm ready to sell, I have everything ready to go because I don't want anyone to accuse me of being a low down dirty dog.

I do, however, think you might have jumped the gun on this guy a bit. I'm not doggin' ya, I just think a little patience(sp) is in order.

Okay, let the bashing begin :burn:
I may have jumped the gun.. But what aches me is that he has received my messages, he's back on right now as we speak. I've sent him a paypal invoice for refund etc. So I feel, he's ignoring me off the right of the bat. But your right, I may have jumped the gun, however I will not say anything negative about him and give him time to make it right.

As far as taking a break on buying in here or dealing with other member, I will definately take a break from that. Thanks bro, I just expect everyone to be as responsible as I am and in turn, i get frustrated.

Last edited:

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I feel your pain man. Going through a similar ordeal with NEW parts from a vendor here. I hope you get your money back!

Last edited:

bonestocksvt

Established Member
got hp said:
I feel your pain man. Going through a similar ordeal with NEW parts from a vendor here. I hope you get your money back!
VENDOR? Which one? You should only be dealing with ChrisNelson..

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Houma Louisiana,

Where I trained to join the Marines for a long time last year before being told that I couldnt join because of my hearing :/

I would have happily driven out to whoop some ass. I really dont give a shit anymore. Its against the law to steal just as much as its against the law to beat the shit out of someone. So if they'll prosecute me for whooping some ass, maybe they can get him in the same case for taking your money.

I hate a theif.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Juan, that sucks. Those are the same people that get pissed when they don't have their stuff the next day even though they live across the country. But they feel it's okay to stroke others.

I hope it works out for you. When in doubt maybe post up and ask if anyone knows the seller and can vouch for them. Thanks for the kind words, but I trust a whole lot of guys on here. Shoot, if it's a Gen 2 guy ask me. I've been on here awhile now....

Users who are viewing this thread