wow its for sale!

kingnut

Established Member
No thanks. You can pick up a 2011 premium for low 20's and modify it tastefully.

...Mark...

Established Member
Strike while the iron's hot.

That car just had a big magazine feature so resale is probably at its peak right now.

For the record i hate all that yellow..

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
If you want a car to never drive sure. But not for me.

Grant808

Established Member
Never drive it? I'd take it to the track! ...and drive it around when the sun is out. Like today...71 and sunny in SoCal!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Never drive it? I'd take it to the track! ...and drive it around when the sun is out. Like today...71 and sunny in SoCal!

It wasn't driven much by the owner before an I'm sure the new owner won't either. Plus at that price id rather buy a boss. Better track car a would hold a better value long run.

D.T.R

Established Member
just buy a boss and throw a blower at it. Better and cheaper platform. All that yellow is too tacky for my blood.

1o1proof

Established Member
Not for me, a lot of nice work done to the car no doubt. But that doesn't make it a nice car, I am with the others...give me a stock 302 over that.

5150Mustang

302 Fanatic
Established Member
No thanks. You can pick up a 2011 premium for low 20's and modify it tastefully.

Amen,

but the people saying they would not ever drive it. . . I sure as hell would drive it, right to a body shop and have that gay shit taken off of it and throw some Weld RTS wheels on it with some 325-50-15s out back lol

Users who are viewing this thread