Wreck

13BlackGT

Established Member
A couple weeks ago a mustang was driving on wrong side of road very fast and hit another car head on. In the edge of town. The data recorder data was released today and the mustang was going in excess off 150 mph. Stillwater Oklahoma. Driver survived to face 2 counts of murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BS on the Murder charge. Murder suggests a planned outcome. You can not prove that this was planned.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
BS on the Murder charge. Murder suggests a planned outcome. You can not prove that this was planned.
Criminal negligence turns murder in a lot of states depending on drunk and/or racing.

If you agree or not. Rather not find out.

Also, you're suggesting murder implies it is premeditated.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Not so fast…(pun intended). According to Oklahoma state law this act constitutes a Felony Murder charge because the death resulted from the commission of another crime.

I love the rare stories like two idiots rob a gas station, one gets shot/killed by the store owner and the one who escapes the scene, gets caught and charged with felony murder.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, 150mph! Add the speed of the Impala (maybe 40mph?) and you have a crash impact of 190! And, the Mustang driver was taken to the hospital, treated and then released.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I did stupid stuff at 18. But if wanted to speed I did it in bum **** nowhere out in the sticks.

I know around Mr there was a teen speeding in a tesla. Killed a couple in a van and both tesla passengers died too. Maybe by fire too.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Killed his buddy and killed a stranger. That high speed run just ruined his life.

Personally I'd rather be dead myself than face 20+ for that crime.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a piece of shit... drinking and driving too going those speeds. Hope he gets the book thrown at him.
Oh, it's pretty much a given that the DA will do just that. A quote from that latest news bit.
"(Laura) Thomas (district attorney for Payne and Logan Counties) said she decided to file charges above felony manslaughter because of the speed at which House was allegedly driving.

“He's driving the wrong way on Highway 51 at speeds in excess of 160 miles an hour in his cute little sports car,” Thomas told News 9 Friday. “When you are racing down the street at that speed going the wrong way, you're going to kill someone. There's no way you're not going to kill someone."

“We filed under the depraved mind section of (second-degree murder), which is a person doing an act in total and complete disregard of the safety of others and doing an act which was a high risk of harm,” Thomas said.

Users who are viewing this thread