Wrecked 2003 Cobra for Sale Make offer

mousetom78

Established Member
Asking 9,000. FIRST CASH TAKE IT. First prioity will be given to anyone ready to close deal by end of the week and pick it up.

Good: Lots of good parts, nice interior.
Bad: Oil pan has a huge hole in it. Engine doest start. Since I wasn't driving the car during crash, as far as I know noone started to engine. The key was loss by driver during crash. Tow truck driver/Body shop have only cut key from Ford but chip isn't programmed. Anyway, the fuel cutoff most likely kick in and noone pushed the bottom in the trunk yet. Oil pan is pretty much crushed and engine is pushed up a little bit by K member during crash.

Serious front end/subframe/mainframe rail damage/Firewall. It will be a salvage titled car. Insurance will pay off my loan and sell the car back to me. Make reasonable offer to me so I can recover my loss. Car is at Maryland. Buy at ur own risk.

My story

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529031

HPIM1183.jpg

HPIM1185.jpg

HPIM1187.jpg

HPIM1188.jpg

HPIM1190.jpg

HPIM1192.jpg

HPIM1195.jpg

HPIM1202.jpg

HPIM1203.jpg

Last edited:

qwikhuh

Established Member
PM me with an idea of what you want for the car. I have cash in hand and a roll back to pick it up with. I don't want to insult you with a low ball offer so let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there if you want to sell it.

mousetom78

Established Member
PM me with an idea of what you want for the car. I have cash in hand and a roll back to pick it up with. I don't want to insult you with a low ball offer so let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there if you want to sell it.

Hey it need a flat bed. The front wheel is pushed in from the wreck.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Just for an outsiders argument sake and to save the op from getting low ball offers.

This car won't go for less than $8,000 easily lol. That's not my offer but I'm just saying. OP if you want me to delete this then pm me back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread