wreckleSS vs 03 COBRA

wh0a62

Established Member
Ok this isn't as much as a kill story as it is more of a LMAO story. i was headed down 101 south towards san jose w/ my girl for a little weekend getta away in Santa Cruz. When this douche out of nowhere in one of the cleanest 97 SS ive EVER seen, period starts trying to show off. Following me,weaving in and out traffic, while he rev'd his engine. It was quite hilarious how hard he was trying.Well Finally my girl gets tired of it and tells me to just leave his ass. So the driver of the SS pulls up and when we're even i drop into 3rd and im gone of course, with the poor lt1 struggling to keep up. Had to put atleast 3 cars on him. When he finally catches up he does a typical ricer fly by and proceeds to head towards the off ramp. All the while cutting off atleast 3 cars in the process. This is where it gets good ,according to my girl as the driver of the SS was exiting, he didnt anticipate the sharp turn of the ramp and totally bap'd the whole left hand side of car into the wall.

Last edited:

Quin

Established Member
Must have been a pretty beastly LT1 for it to keep up that well. Is your car modified at all?

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
nice kill!

but dumbass in the LT1:nonono:. They have decent power, and are fun cars. but that guy was just a complete tool by the sounds of it.

at least he will make my friends LT1 a rarer car

Users who are viewing this thread