WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Dude! I saw this thread a few months ago, I cannot believe no one has offered you what you wanted! I feel bad for you having to go through the entire summer with cash in hand and not getting to have a termi. Mine has a blown head gasket so unfortunately I haven't been able to drive mine this summer either :( It is ALWAYS worth being patient and getting EXACTLY what you want, instead of jumping at the first offer you get! I've learned that the hard way! sorry to post something irrelevant I just honestly feel bad for you...best of luck man!

When I first started reading this I thought you were being sarcastic, by the end you actually sound sincere so thank you for the kind words! lol, If you were being a sarcastic dick than :cuss::fm::mj:. But yea that's how I think, it may suck to wait but in the end I feel I will be much happier. That sucks to hear man hope it gets fixed soon!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Wow man thanks I really appreciate that! That's a crazy deal, but I think it has something to do with the accident in it's history! IDK if I trust a car with a past accident that seemed to be serious enough to entirely repaint the car. But thanks for looking out though!

cclark

Established Member
Yeah man I wasn't too sure about it either, I didn't see 'rebuilt' or 'salvaged' title lol so I figured not too bad and it was probably originally red fire and the guy probably just wanted a different color (I know some people aren't too fond or keen on that color so maybe that was his opportunity to get a different color lol...but yeah man no problem, just something I came across and I know your looking

95SC

Banned
If you don't get anything shortly ,mostlikely my 03 will be for sale in spring

Users who are viewing this thread