WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I'd sell mine if the price was right. I have everything you could want in a black cobra...she just doesn't have back seats or cruise control .

$25k wouldn't cut it though. Good luck on search

Your car is far too amazing to ignore. Could you PM me the details and what you'd be looking to get? Only with drag wheels not the iforged or w/e it is you have also lol. Thanks man!

Still have mine!!! Still has 29 and change on it, and a built motor for crazy power down the line if you want!! 25 for it man and I am not too far from you

Chris
240-299-0946 text for more pics if contemplating and serious

Hey chris, thanks again man but as of right now it seems there are a lot of twin screw cars to pick from, all very very nice cars. I really really want a TT cobra. But trust me if I give up on the turbo route I'll be happy to give you a call

I'd agree, probably why he hasn't bought one yet. Not saying he has to spend 30 or whatever, but I'm assuming he wants someone to give away their car.

Maybe he'll find someone who is looking to unload, but most people with that kind of car won't just give it away.

Mid mile cobras for 20k? Whats your definition of mid mile?

Condition/number of owners/mods/mileage all play a role in price obviously. As these cars get older, probably harder to find a lower mileage one.

Not to mention OP you want one that basically is your build to the last letter. Who's to say someone is going to build a car exactly how you want it.

OP, you started looking when I did, and I had difficult limitations. (All stock, never demodded, under 10k, preferrably under 5k miles) and I have mine.

You're going to have to pay, or wait.

But good luck.

I believe I will end up spending 27-30 for what I want. That is ok with me given its what I want. I am very picky and my own worst enemy I'm totally aware of that lol. Its incredibly annoying. I have 2 people with builds that match my wants right now that I'm talking to and both are pretty much within my price range. Unfortunately its on them to decide to definitely wanna sell their cars. It seems I'm gonna have to buy someones car from them who doesn't technically have it for sale lol. Only bad thing about that is then you need to wait for them to decide to pull the trigger!!! Thanks for the advice tho man
I'm enjoying my self in St. Thomas right now on vacation so I'm trying to enjoy my time without stressing about this damn car!

cclark

Established Member
Sounds good buddy, turbos are sick on a terminator lol...sounds good tho man!! Keep me posted

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'd let it go if someone showed me $27.5 Its a 9 sec car, with everything built..I'm even putting stage 2 cams in next weekend.

It's not for sale, but if I was shown that it'd be on to a new 5.0

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Sorry guys to have been misleading and thread jacking...but 5.0 magazine is now planning a magazine article and I'm going for blower only 6spd terminator record this winter. I'll be holding out till after these events to sell. Should increase my value quite a bit.

Any questions please PM me and not post in OP thread

T davis

Established Member
For the money I don't think u will find one as clean and better than mine for the money

SVTCobra60

Established Member
T Davis as I mentioned in my previous post I don't really care for Twin screw cars. I'd really like a Twin turbo. There are 3-4 really nice twin screw cars I could pick from right now, I'm just not really interested in them. But thanks anyway!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Do you have any experience with a TS car?? Why do you want TT so bad. Just to say you have something you can't use. lol But seriously, what is the draw? Just curious.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Do you have any experience with a TS car?? Why do you want TT so bad. Just to say you have something you can't use. lol But seriously, what is the draw? Just curious.

I do not, I want a turbo car for my own reasons personally. Some of them are less engine stress, lots of potential, ease of changing power levels, and knowing that there really isn't many "upgrades" I'd want after I go TT. Nothing against TS at all, the roots/TS blowers are great, I just want turbo.

JCH03SVT

Established Member
I do not, I want a turbo car for my own reasons personally. Some of them are less engine stress, lots of potential, ease of changing power levels, and knowing that there really isn't many "upgrades" I'd want after I go TT. Nothing against TS at all, the roots/TS blowers are great, I just want turbo.

Drive a whippled Cobra and then decide lol

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Haha yea sorry it was more of a general call out to anyone not specifically you, don't expect you to drive 15 hours so I can experience a whipple cobra lol.

T davis

Established Member
I can understand u want a tt car but u can put down major power with a twin screw car

MGC

Established Member
edit nevermind, black procharged coupe on here is sold, didn't see you posted in that thread but I thought of you when I saw it... that would have been a perfect car not sure why it didnt work out but if you really wanted a turbo car you could've took the procharger stuff off and converted it pretty easily, already had a sullivan etc, just friendly advice.

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
edit nevermind, black procharged coupe on here is sold, didn't see you posted in that thread but I thought of you when I saw it... that would have been a perfect car not sure why it didnt work out but if you really wanted a turbo car you could've took the procharger stuff off and converted it pretty easily, already had a sullivan etc, just friendly advice.

Yea I thought of doing that but the price of having that done would be ridiculous on top of the 29+ for the car!

Yarbreezys03svt

Established Member
Dude! I saw this thread a few months ago, I cannot believe no one has offered you what you wanted! I feel bad for you having to go through the entire summer with cash in hand and not getting to have a termi. Mine has a blown head gasket so unfortunately I haven't been able to drive mine this summer either :( It is ALWAYS worth being patient and getting EXACTLY what you want, instead of jumping at the first offer you get! I've learned that the hard way! sorry to post something irrelevant I just honestly feel bad for you...best of luck man!

Users who are viewing this thread