WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
ttt
Have been getting a couple PM's, thanks to everyone who is offering up their car. Unfortunately it's not cars that match or come close to what I'm looking for in the OP! But regardless I appreciate the offers. Anyone else feel free to message me if your thinking of selling.

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
Still got mine and it's the closest to match your essay, I mean list lol, of things you want

xsboosted

Established Member
Keep a check on hi-end auto in appomatax va, I just bought a black 03 from him with a kb 2.2, sra, and 24k miles, which is exactly what i wanted!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Still got mine and it's the closest to match your essay, I mean list lol, of things you want

LOL, Hey I think I have the right to be picky after all this time saving my ass off.

Keep a check on hi-end auto in appomatax va, I just bought a black 03 from him with a kb 2.2, sra, and 24k miles, which is exactly what i wanted!

Yeah I've been checking routinely thanks.

bcrawford67

Established Member
03 DSG, 15k Miles, stock never been opened motor, 2.3L TVS blower makes over 700rwhp. Best of everything mods. Car is pristine to say the least, and im just a few hours away so I would be willing to deliver it to you. $29k

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Unfortunately I have to bump this back up. I had a car lined up but It's probably not going to happen due to circumstances on the sellers side. From now on I will ONLY be looking for turbo cars. It is simply the better car for my situation along with personal preference over PD/centri blowers. If you have anything please PM me or leave it here. I really want a car before the end of summer or at least within september. Willing to spend HIGH $20's. If your car is really worth it and shipping isn't more than $500 or so I will spend $28-29. For me to spend that I'm obviously expecting a car with a lot of work done to it along with being in excellent condition (minor things here and there is fine.)

Thanks again everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread