WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

itSSlow98

Established Member
I understand what I'm looking for isn't a popular setup, but I'm sure there are some out there that want to sell!

You'll find what you want trust me. I bought mine already done almost to a T with what your looking for.....built bottom end, ported heads, hellion single kit, built t56, mcleod rxt, built SRA, sumped tank with full aeromotive return system, 23k miles on the body(10th anniversary as well), BBS RK Plasmas, brand new MT DR, 5k on all the mods. I spent probably what you wanna spend too. Just gotta be patient!

I added a few finishing touches like a meth kit and wideband and am done with it. Its crazy how much money you save buying one already properly done.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
You'll find what you want trust me. I bought mine already done almost to a T with what your looking for.....built bottom end, ported heads, hellion single kit, built t56, mcleod rxt, built SRA, sumped tank with full aeromotive return system, 23k miles on the body(10th anniversary as well), BBS RK Plasmas, brand new MT DR, 5k on all the mods. I spent probably what you wanna spend too. Just gotta be patient!

I added a few finishing touches like a meth kit and wideband and am done with it. Its crazy how much money you save buying one already properly done.

Thanks man I appreciate it! Yea I remember speaking to you about your car, you got a sick price as well! If I remember correctly what you spent I would be willing to spend more than that for the right car! Yup that's why I wan't to buy someones car done and not do it myself.

SVT GI

Established Member
Been seeing this thread for a couple weeks now and reserving myself from listing the wife's car. We finally decided to let her go to get into something else later on down the road. This is my thread from last year as a feeler, had the car sold for $24K but before any $$$ was involved, the wife decided she was going to keep it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...eeler-04-black-coupe-kb-2-8h-lentech-sra.html

The car is no longer TS'd, it now has an HP twin 61 kit. Turbos are new Garret ball bearing (GT35R's). I do my own tuning so I dont get hung up on dyno sheets/numbers. The street tune is 13lbs, 93 octane and runs faster than the old setup did with 24lbs. The race tune is only 21lbs on 110, conservative timing, 775 rwhp thru unlocked converter on Mustang Dyno. I went with a ported 03/04 Mach 1 intake. Still has all factory creature comforts. Wife drives it around to work every now and then and is very streetable.

Took it out to the track a few months ago, ran 10.20's @ 137 on the 13lb tune. The old setup with 24lbs ran a best of 10.30s lol. I have not ran it on the 21lb tune down the track.

The only pink left on the car is the bumper inserts and brake calipers. If I had more time, I would take care of that, but unfortunately I can't.

I put A LOT of $$$ into it since my last FS thread. Car now has 28,xxx on it. $25K firm

Now for the tricky part. I leave this Sunday for a week of trainig, come back for a week and then I deploy for 6 months.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Been seeing this thread for a couple weeks now and reserving myself from listing the wife's car. We finally decided to let her go to get into something else later on down the road. This is my thread from last year as a feeler, had the car sold for $24K but before any $$$ was involved, the wife decided she was going to keep it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...eeler-04-black-coupe-kb-2-8h-lentech-sra.html

The car is no longer TS'd, it now has an HP twin 61 kit. Turbos are new Garret ball bearing (GT35R's). I do my own tuning so I dont get hung up on dyno sheets/numbers. The street tune is 13lbs, 93 octane and runs faster than the old setup did with 24lbs. The race tune is only 21lbs on 110, conservative timing, 775 rwhp thru unlocked converter on Mustang Dyno. I went with a ported 03/04 Mach 1 intake. Still has all factory creature comforts. Wife drives it around to work every now and then and is very streetable.

Took it out to the track a few months ago, ran 10.20's @ 137 on the 13lb tune. The old setup with 24lbs ran a best of 10.30s lol. I have not ran it on the 21lb tune down the track.

The only pink left on the car is the bumper inserts and brake calipers. If I had more time, I would take care of that, but unfortunately I can't.

I put A LOT of $$$ into it since my last FS thread. Car now has 28,xxx on it. $25K firm

Now for the tricky part. I leave this Sunday for a week of trainig, come back for a week and then I deploy for 6 months.

PM'd you man.

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
I have a feeling that if you havent found what your looking for yet you probally never will. Ive owned several 03-04 cobras and have never had much trouble finding what i was looking for. Im sure alot of sellers will not take you serious because of all the threads you have started about looking for a car and you still havent purchased one. But either way good luck.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I have a feeling that if you havent found what your looking for yet you probally never will. Ive owned several 03-04 cobras and have never had much trouble finding what i was looking for. Im sure alot of sellers will not take you serious because of all the threads you have started about looking for a car and you still havent purchased one. But either way good luck.

I can totally see where your coming from, and it sucks because your probably right. I'm sure a lot of people don't take it seriously due to how long I've been looking. And that sucks because I am willing to spend good money on what I want. Since this thread I have only talked to two people that had what I wanted, one of them posted a few posts up lol, unfortunately he thinks the car may already be sold:kaboom:. the other one I am still waiting on to make a final decision (I would 100% buy this car if he gives the :thumbsup:). The reason I bump the thread so much is because I finally have the money ready and WANT A CAR! It would suck to go through the entire summer without one.

If you don't think I'm serious and aren't offering your car due to that then please PM me what you have and rest assured that I have the money ready and genuinely want a car. Especially living in new york I know I only have so much time to enjoy the car so I'd love to get one within the next months.

Users who are viewing this thread