WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Personally I wouldn't let the miles weigh too heavily, my black car has over 100k on thr body but you'd never know unless you look at the odometer! :beer: GL with your search

Very good point! Thanks man

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Don't worry about it man, I had the same issue when I was looking. There are a lot of "so so" cars with "no issues" that you have to wade through to find the right owner\car. It can take a while. I looked for about 4 months before I found the right car.

That being said, be prepared to pay a hair above market value for the right car, because the owners of the right car are worth the extra 5%\G note.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Don't worry about it man, I had the same issue when I was looking. There are a lot of "so so" cars with "no issues" that you have to wade through to find the right owner\car. It can take a while. I looked for about 4 months before I found the right car.

That being said, be prepared to pay a hair above market value for the right car, because the owners of the right car are worth the extra 5%\G note.

Thanks man yea I know, definitely takes time to find exactly what you want! I'm hoping I will be able to find a car soon! I'm dying with this nice weather being carless lol

T davis

Established Member
I have a stalled auto 2.3 whipple car forsale with only 18k miles..lmk if interested thx

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Bump, I'm surprised how few cars there are for sale along these lines. Seems like in the past there were many cars available like this but I have gotten maybe 1 offer so far that semi-matched. I woud love to have a car in the next month, if anyone is thinking of selling PM me! Thanks guys

04RiceEater

Established Member
Good luck on your search. In about a month I will be looking for the exact same thing you are and i bet i end up finding one before you lol. There are plenty of sick black cobras being offered up here.

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Good luck on your search. In about a month I will be looking for the exact same thing you are and i bet i end up finding one before you lol. There are plenty of sick black cobras being offered up here.

Good luck to you as well. Not sure where you see "plenty of sick black cobra being offered up" Not one person has came to me with a car. The only two offered here were up for some time, one sold that day. The other I wasn't interested in due to mileage. If you are less picky than yes you'll find one quicker than it took for me. Goodluck.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Good luck to you as well. Not sure where you see "plenty of sick black cobra being offered up" Not one person has came to me with a car. The only two offered here were up for some time, one sold that day. The other I wasn't interested in due to mileage. If you are less picky than yes you'll find one quicker than it took for me. Goodluck.

I think you are trying to find that "perfect car". If you want that car I think you are going to have to wait a while. I also want to pick up a twinscrew black cobra as i regret selling my last one, you may have to settle for one not being perfect as in not having everything thing you want.

Goodluck with the search and I hope you eventually find what your looking for. Maybe we will be competing for the same car in a month or so. haha.:beer:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I think you are trying to find that "perfect car". If you want that car I think you are going to have to wait a while. I also want to pick up a twinscrew black cobra as i regret selling my last one, you may have to settle for one not being perfect as in not having everything thing you want.

Goodluck with the search and I hope you eventually find what your looking for. Maybe we will be competing for the same car in a month or so. haha.:beer:

Yes I've come to that realization which is what I'm going for now lol. If you want a TS though I don't see us competing! But if for some reason we do both want the same car, we should settle it the fair way.

Rock paper scissor.:beer:

04RiceEater

Established Member
Yes I've come to that realization which is what I'm going for now lol. If you want a TS though I don't see us competing! But if for some reason we do both want the same car, we should settle it the fair way.

Rock paper scissor.:beer:

Haha fair enough! lol

Users who are viewing this thread