WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
They make 800 hp on race gas all day with proper power adder and fuel support. Not trying to say anything mean, just my 2 cents. Trying to save you headaches. Good luck with search bud.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
They make 800 hp on race gas all day with proper power adder and fuel support. Not trying to say anything mean, just my 2 cents. Trying to save you headaches. Good luck with search bud.

First of all you never mentioned "race gas" and I also never mentioned race gas being ok. I'd never use race gas in my car being that it would be driven fairly often. You realize what I would have to have to run 800 hp from just a KB? You act like it would be so simply and cheap lol. I'd end up spending just as much as a turbo car, but the turbo would be safer and have more room to improve. But thank you anyway!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I know what I'm looking for is fairly specific (black/coupe/built) but I assumed I would have gotten a few PM's about something. Bump again. PM me with what you have!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Ok guys, I'm gonna ask to keep the comments productive from this point on please. Asking if I had a thread like this does nothing to help my search. If you have something productive to add to the thread, by all means do so, if you have a car or know someone with one, PM me. Otherwise don't post useless comments.
Thanks

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
Sorry, just saying.. lol. It just seems like you will never find the "perfect" car that you're looking for at this rate. Nevertheless, good luck with finding one and bump.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Sorry, just saying.. lol. It just seems like you will never find the "perfect" car that you're looking for at this rate. Nevertheless, good luck with finding one and bump.

No problem man! What I was looking for last time never came around because it wasn't what I really wanted, now I'm going after what I actually want. And can afford it due to the time lapse of me saving more money. I'm a bit less picky this time around, I know what I want and am going for it as opposed to saving a little bit of money and getting something that I would end up wanting to change down the line anyway.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I am in the same situation, except I just want a verrrry clean car closer stock. I sure wish my GT sold earlier and I would have been in the market 3 months ago. The selection was a lot better, things have been dwindling down a little here on Termi Buy/Sell section.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I am in the same situation, except I just want a verrrry clean car closer stock. I sure wish my GT sold earlier and I would have been in the market 3 months ago. The selection was a lot better, things have been dwindling down a little here on Termi Buy/Sell section.

I agree with that. The only exciting things around here have been HOP's cars. Along with the TT vert that was on here. But otherwise it really does seam to be slowing down a bit. Goodluck with your search man!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
I agree with that. The only exciting things around here have been HOP's cars. Along with the TT vert that was on here. But otherwise it really does seam to be slowing down a bit. Goodluck with your search man!

I haven't even seen HOP's creations here in a few weeks, maybe I missed something. Though they are pretty busy opening up shop! Good luck to you as well, I see we only a state away from each other so if I see anything I will be sure to send it your way. :beer:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I haven't even seen HOP's creations here in a few weeks, maybe I missed something. Though they are pretty busy opening up shop! Good luck to you as well, I see we only a state away from each other so if I see anything I will be sure to send it your way. :beer:

Yea they've definitely been very busy, I should correct myself and say a few weeks ago lol. Definitely man sounds good! If I find something close to stock and low mileage I will be sure to let you know as well.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I would suggest looking at chickenhawks car for sale on here... sounds like exactly what you want... I bought his other car, so I know he does good work, his cars are not for the faint of heart though lol just warning ya..

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/843675-04-black-auto-turbo-cobra.html

I was actually looking at that car. Seems like a pretty good deal. I'm just not sure about the nearly 60K miles! BTW, the single turbo black cobra in your pro is sexy as **** lol.

check mine out cheers

No thanks man, seems a bit overpriced for what it has, also I want something built/turbo/centri/big ts.

MGC

Established Member
I was actually looking at that car. Seems like a pretty good deal. I'm just not sure about the nearly 60K miles! BTW, the single turbo black cobra in your pro is sexy as **** lol.

No thanks man, seems a bit overpriced for what it has, also I want something built/turbo/centri/big ts.

Personally I wouldn't let the miles weigh too heavily, my black car has over 100k on thr body but you'd never know unless you look at the odometer! :beer: GL with your search

Users who are viewing this thread